2

I felt myself start to drift off to sleep. I been up since 5:30 this morning. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey princess." he says. "Where are we?" I ask since I had no idea where I was. "My apartment. I didn't want to wake you up so I brought you home with me." he says. 

Why does his voice sound so familiar. When he turned the lights on I noticed his place was big and beautiful. Perfect shot of the New York skyline.

"This place is.....oh shit." I say as I cover my mouth. Odell Beckham Jr. 

The one and only OBJ. This boy has been my fave ever since he was in college. "Sorry for not saying something earlier. By the time I was about to say something you were knocked." he says.

"That's fine. You mind if I take a shower?" I ask him. "Don't mind at all. I'll leave some clothes out for you and I'll make something for us to share." he says. I followed him to his room and he had a California king sized bed. 

I tried not to think of all of the raunchy stuff we could do. Once I showered I noticed he left a pair of boxers and a NY shirt on his bed. It had a faint smell of him still lingering in it. I put it on and follow the smell of food. 

Odell has his back to me. "That smells amazing." I say. He turns around and he smiles. "Thanks." he reaches beside the stove. I noticed there was two wine glasses. He hands me one and he reaches up in the cabinet to pull out a bottle of wine. With his free hand he cuts off the stove. He pours some wine for the both of us.

"Thank you." I say. "No problem. This should help you sleep a little better tonight. And a good meal also will help as well." he says.

I smile. "I'm sorry. I'm still in shock that I'm here." I say to him. "Understood." he hands me a bowl. The content was gumbo. He hands me a spoon. "Chicken gumbo that I had leftover. Its still good." he says.

I smile. The sexual tension was high. Very high. I was never the person to fuck on the first night, but since its him, I'll risk it all. This is going to be one long ass night.