15

I woke up to an urge to hurl.  I made a b-line for the bathroom. Why am I like this? I reached under the sink for what I been hiding from Odell for two weeks.

When it came back postive I broke down into tears. All I could think about was Odell. How we said called Gina.

"Hey girlie what's up?" she says. "I....I.....I'm..." I couldn't get the words out in time. "I'm coming now.

When Gina came into the bathroom she looked at the test then looked aat me. "Come here. Does Odell know?" she asks.

"No. We agreed to wait. But we weren't expecting to get pregnant now." I say. We heard the bedroom door open. And there was Odell and his best man Jarvis and other groomsmen Kavahra. 

"Mo?" he calls. "Mo!" with a little more panic. "You two lackeys come on. This is a private moment." Gina says as she tows Jarvis and Kav.

Odell's POV

I literally was in panic when I saw Mo on the floor of the bathroom. As Gina and took Kav and Jarvis I pulled her into my arms. "Are you ok?" I ask her.

She drops something in my free hand. I look at the stick. Two lines. "You're pregnant?" I ask her. Her eyes were glistening from the tears. "Yes. I know you said to wait but I couldn't let up you going raw." she says.

In the back of my head I was doing it lowkey for her. I been thinking of a mini me or her. And I know that would make her day.

"Baby we're in this together. I got y'all forever." I say.

Gina's POV

I hope this girl doesn't chicken out in telling him that she's pregnant. "So what's wrong with Monique?" one of them asks. "Why?" I say.

 "Cause she's about to tell him something important and its not our place to be there." I say.

"My guess is that she's pregnant." Kav says.

"Come on you know he hasn't been letting up raw. He wants to give Mo a child. Their child." Jarvis says. I sigh and both of them look over at me. "Wait, Mo is pregnant?" Kav asks.

"Yeah. But I hope this friend of yours take care of my godchild." I say. Just like that the elevator door opens and there is Odell and Mo hand in hand.

Mo was smiling and her tears dried. I smile and look at both of them. They are perfect for one another. I see now that with Mo carrying something of him he can and will be the best father in the world for their little bundle of joy.