9

Odell's POV

I finally tore myself from Mo. She was sleeping peacefully and that was the hard part. 

Downstairs Mom was making breakfast. "Hey Mama." I say as I hug her. "Hey baby. What you doing up this early? I figure you and Mo would be sleeping off all that travel." she says. "I know. But I been thinking about something." I say as I walk around her.

"What is that Junior?" she asks. "I want to marry Mo." I say. She puts down the mixing bowl and looks at me. "My baby wants to get married?" she asks me. I nod. She hugs me and soon I heard footsteps behind me.

"Senior. Our son wants to get married." Mom says. Dad looks at me. "You sure you want to get married? Its a lot son." he says. "I know. But I proved it to myself that I can't live without her. She's my best friend, my right hand, my rib." I say.

They both look at each other. "Well then. Seems like you have your mind made up baby." Mom says. "Are you sure she's the one?" Pops asks me. "I'm sure. Nearly spending three years apart really did teach me something." I say.

Mom takes my hands into hers. "Then go ahead and marry her baby." she says.

Monique's POV.

When I opened my eyes the bright New Orleans sun was coming through the blinds. I look around the room and Odell is nowhere in sight. I look on the pillow beside me. I smile.

Babygirl,

I couldn't bare to wake you. I had to go out with Pops for a little bit. So its you, Mom, and baby bruhs for the day. I love you baby.

- Love me.

I got up and showered and dressed. His mom was already in the kitchen making breakfast. "Hey Mo." she says. "Where's Odell?" I ask.

"With his father to get some things done for tomorrow." she says. I hear a baby cooing from the living room. "Hey Sonny." I pick him up. He smiles as he reaches out to me. "He likes you better than anyone else." Miss Heather says.