6

This week the Giants have an away game in Miami. I had his bag packed. "I just can't believe you're going to Miami this week." I say as I hop on the counter. He smiles. "How bout this. You come with me." he says.

I smile. "Alright. I'll go." I say. I lay my head in the center of his chest. "What's wrong?" he asks. "Nothing." I say. He lifts me onto the counter. He presses his head against mine.  I felt him play with the hem of my shirt. I look into his eyes. "Of course you would be a horny little somebody." I start to kiss him and lift his shirt over his head. He starts to move his hands under my shirt. I couldn't help but  guide his hands. Things were getting hot and heavy when we heard the doorbell ring.I broke off our make out session. I hopped off the counter. I look through the peep hole. My mom. I run back to Odell. I throw a shirt at him. 

"My mom is here."  I say. "Now? I'm horny." I look up into his eyes. "Me too. But we got to make due with the situation at hand." I say as head for the door. "Mama." I say. My mom is boarding on her fifties and she doesn't look a day over twenty five. 

"Mo!" she pulls me in for a hug. "You just going to leave your mother out in the hallway?" she asks. I led her in. Odell was on the couch. I noticed he finally put a shirt on. "Mom, this is my boyfriend Odell. We went to college together." I say.

We moved into the livinng room. As the hours ticked, I knew Odell was getting a little anxious. He hated to be left hanging on to the edge. So he started to move his hands to the waist line of my panties. "Stop." I whisper to him. I push his hand away. Just a beat later he plunges his hand in them. I had to stifle a moan. Good thing I had a blanket covering my lower half.  "Mom. I know Dad is getting worried that you're not home." I say. She looks at me. "Your right." I hop up so that I can walk my mom out the door.

As I turn back Odell scooped me up in his arms and took us to the bedroom.