4

Life with Odell has been amazing. I never had to worry about anything. Mostly where I laid my head at night. The best thing is that we don

Today has marked two months since we got together. I made it home before him which is rare because we leave at the same time everyday. I heard the door open and it was him. He had an expensive lingerie bag in his hand.

"Hey baby." I say. He smiles and kisses me. I felt his free hand pull me in closer. "I was getting worried." I say. "I kinda figured. I picked you up something." he smirks against my lips. Inside the bag was a black bra and panties. I smile.

I straddle him. "I love you." I say against his lips. I felt him getting hard. He starts to remove my shirt to kiss my shoulder. "I'll go change." I say.

After I got off his lap I went to go change. Once I got out our shared closet he was in was in a pair of dark red boxers. I smile as I straddle his lap.

He kisses me as he slowly untied the bra. "Thank you so much for everything." Odell smiles as he stripped me down.
Both of us battling for dominance.

After three rounds and a nap I woke up to Odell's spot in our bed.  I grab one of Odell's shirts that was thrown in a near by chair.

When I walked into the the kitchen he had his back to me and making something. His back was lightly covered with tattoos he wanted to finish getting touched up.

I hugged his waist and rest my head at the center of his back. "Hey baby." he says. I could feel his smile.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. I couldn't wake you up." he lifts me on the counter. I smile. "Eat." He feeds me a piece of what he's making.

"Great sex and being fed. And a good man. I love you." I say as he kisses me.

Just then through the speakers Musiq Soulchild came through the speakers. I rake my fingernails down his back. "Let's eat and get back to our earlier engagement." I smile at that.

I could say I'm in love with the right one. I been in love with knuckleheads and shit but with Odell, it is a much better atmosphere.