A New School?

A few things to remember
y/n your name
f/c favorite color
l/n last name
h/c hair color
h/l hair length
h/lo hair look (like wavy or straight)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

beep beep be-
I turned my alarm off and got out of bed while looking at the date wait oh it's the first day of highschool at phoenix drop high ugh i went and took a shower and got my uniform and put it on and brushed out my h/l h/c hair it wasn't as messy as i expected i grabbed toast and then walked to PDH.

As soon as I had got there I saw a girl freaking out about the doors being locked I honestly didn't care but at the same time felt a little sorry ugh Y/N stop it you don't need friends after what happened 2 years ago... I had heard the school bell then went to get my schedule for homeroom i was in class number 106 i tried to find the class and ended up being a little late crap mother is going to punish me wait shes dead.. anyways I sat down next to this emo kid or I think he's emo at least he stared at me strangely "Excuse me sir why are you staring at me?" I asked him confused he then replied "Uh uh I just didn't think anyone would talk to me that's all.." I was just staring and wait what is this feeling in my heart why is he so cute shake it off Y/N probably just your heart beating strange wait why would it be beating strange? am I feeling love? if I am he will be mine forever! riingg school had been over and i was about to leave but I had to make sure my love is alright! I followed him to his house and made sure he was safe and sound then went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane's POV

I was walking home feeling watched what ever that girl from homeroom she looked lifeless when she first walked in and when she saw me she was blushing? What ever Zane you don't 'love' girl woman things you hate them but Y/N is to- gahh Zane stop! When i got home i think I saw Y/N walking home?!? was she watching me go home???? I shaked my head and walked inside then got on my mmo game

time skip to the next day brought to you by Yuno Gasai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

I had just started to walk to school and on my way i saw that cute boy and he walked up to me he started to talk "h-hey um-" I cut him off "my names Y/N" he then continued " okay thanks for telling me also were you watching me yesterday after school?" I froze and I ran off to shy to keep on and when i hid behind a tree I saw a girl walking up to him flirting what is this feeling is this hatred?
I decided tomorrow after what i do to her she won't be able to steal my love from me! She Will have to die so during class I was writing my plan to go to senpai's phone then ask her to meet me at the park tomorrow she surely will come along since i saw zane TEXTING HER Senpai do you hate me? after class I talked to him "hey s- err whats your name" he looked at me then replied "Z-Zane.." I smiled "nice name by the way why are you looking at me like that?" he suddenly looked a little scared "y- y/n what does your notebook say!?!" I look down to see it was wide open on my desk where we had been talking "o - oh i found this in the desk zane!" phew saved it I went to lunch and after school went home then started the plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey you guys winter here sorry if it's a little short also this is my first SOLO story and the song i think goes with what the first chapters about X3 me and alex are working on a story that will be published after being finished so stay tuned for more of the story!

Fuyu~sama (winter~sama) out!