New Friends?

Before we start the music was so flippin' hard to choose i then heard this then went screw it this chapter won't have matching music! lol okay to the story!

Y/N'S POV

I stared out at the field at lunch to see a sophomore being yelled at by a teacher "you can't wear what ever you want at this school!"  she just stared at him then spoke "and who said i listen to you?" the teacher then growled and said "that's it detention after school!" the girl just rolled her eyes and the teacher walked away wow i should talk to her!  I walked towards the girl "hi!" she stared then calmed down "hello." er okay? "um you okay you got detention.." she just smiled "i'm fine i just don't like the uniform though i guess some people do!" she giggled i just continued talking "heh well my names Y/N (you have no idea how many times writing Y/N i almost say winter XD)" she stopped laughing then followed with "nice to meet you i'm Killer!" strange name but hey it's what i am i smirked "you okay your smirking." I just nodded "im fine trust me well i'm gonna go!" "kk bye Y/N!" I walked away.  Well at least now i have a friend the bell rung and i went to class. 

Time skip by a magic unicorn i wanted to be when i grew up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sorry mam I didn't know!"  i saw yet another student a freshman?  she looks 13 wait isn't she supposed to be in 8th grade?  maybe her birthday hasn't passed yet.. "well it's too late to buy a regular uniform ugh well your stuck with that one." the girl looked like the color pink attacked her must be her favorite color she turned and saw me. "hi there!!" she ran up to me she seems over joyed even for what just happened.  "oh hello!  Are you not mad at the teacher?"  she then got a new expression "WeLl Of COuRse I aM!!!!" oh lord is that three voices? "uh calm down!"  she just stared "oh sorry my name is cookie." "I'm Y/N nice to meet you cookie!" she then looked like she just got a burst of energy "COOKIES AHAHAHAHHAHA" what the absolute hell just happened she then looked confused "um nice to meet you too Y/N!" after school was over i saw cookie and killer both while they had been leaving i walked over to them "hey you two know each other?" "well duh!" killer said "wait aren't you suppose to be in detention" cookie stared at me with confusion while killer started laughing "well i was but i don't really wanna." "hey Y/N can we go to your house?" I quickly replied "NO!" they stared at me then cookie said "oh well I need to get home glad tomorrows Friday!" (yea it's Friday in the world of stuff) "yea i have to get going too." killer said getting up then the two of them walked off I just shrugged.  as long as they don't interfere with zane i'm fine with those two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys winter here and obviously you reader~ chan are friends with the winners of last contest what do you think will happen next will shit go down? <----- XD

Winter out!

~winter