Laurance Aphmau and the Shadow Knights oh my!

Hey guys Winter here just a heads up we need a garroth laurance dante Zane gene zenix and more if you know ANYONE That would like to audition for those parts let them know to audition at - https://www.castingcall.club/projects/sims-4-fanfic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the park on Sunday after breakfast at Killers house there wasn't enough room for us at the table but hey seats a seat right? When I got there I saw Gene and two others sitting on the grass Spray painting the tree beside them meh not my fault if they get in trou- "Oh HEY Y/N COME OVER HERE AND JOIN US!" I sighed and walked over to them "what do you want?" they all just laughed "You should join the Shadow Knights you seem like you fit for it!" "depends what do you guys do exactly?" I asked oh wait no I bet there will be a list of things "oh well we honestly just skip most of our classes because we already know this stuff" I expected more but continued "sorry unlike you guys I WANT good grades but I can hang out after school." Sasha followed after with " Just like Killer but fiiinnnnne" Gene laughed and I think he mumbled "Sadly I wish she could always be here" but held in a fangirl squeal "so who is that over there?" there was a guy sitting in the back not talking just staring "o- oh I'm Zen-" I stopped listening to him at that point I can already tell he likes me for starters he is blushing he is also stuttering and shaking sorry to him but I don't have a crush on him Zane is my top priority "uh hello earth to Y/N" Gene waved his hand in my face I shook "sorry I heard something like footsteps the-" I saw a girl in a red dress with this brunette guy and he was saying "what I'm trying to say is I'm kinda interested in you as a-" once again Gene cut him off with a "Gross" and "Good to see you in this park again Laurance" he got up and stood at the tree then the guy named Laurance sighed and just continued the bad conversation "Gene." "Trying to be forward there, eh?" the girl in the red dress who I'm guessing to be the one from the doors just questioned who Gene was and the brunette just kept talking "What do you want Gene" Sasha cut in "Geez we just wanted to say 'hi' Laurance.. Gosh" then the guy who was blushing joined in "so rude" Gene's expression changed "Haven't even properly introduced us to her, eh?" god why is Gene saying eh so much "I'd rather not introduce her to you guys at all." I started to get mad "fine then I'll be a gentleman and do it myself." he walked up to her "hello there my name is Gene, I'm the leader for the Shadow Knights." "sh- shadow knights?" she was confused worse then I was "It's our group, if you want to know more you could always join us." the 'Laurance' guy was ticked off "Enough Gene leave her alone!" Gene ignored his statement and kept on "In any case if You're interested in having some close friends you might want to check us out. We hang out, talk about things, and do some activities, We usually hang around in this park so feel free to stop by." "W- Well thank you maybe I will stop by!" "NO!" laurance was even more mad then before and gene sighed "Laurance was in our group, but he wasn't hardcore enough." "aphmau we should just walk away" Zenix I think his name was and sasha joined in with "a guy who walks away from his problems I wouldn't want to be with someone like that." "So true Zenix" I joined the conversation I guess I surprised Laurance and Aphmau when I got up and walked to them "Hello I believe I have never seen you guys before"

APHMAU'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello I believe I have never seen you guys before" I shook for some reason I feared this girl "oh hi I I'm Aphmau!" Laurance stared at her "Gene who is this?" "Oh just a freshman recruit the other isn't here right now sadly" the white haired girl looked like she almost exploded but then regained posture and kept looking at her phone. "Gene this is my conversation why dont you just go and find Killer your self?" He just sat down I could see Laurance kind of shaking "So just so you guys can not call me a random name I will say mine it's Y/N and if you dare to mess with me." she paused and got closer to my face "You can pay for it." I almost cried Laurance pulled me away "Lets go Aphmau before something happens."

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laughed watching them run off Gene Zenix and Sasha had their Jaws dropping "wait Y/N how are you so intimidating I mean you don't look like it but you sure are bad ass" I laughed at Zenix's Statement "Well I mean I guess I'm just a natural but I really want to go home and sleep so bye." I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY COWS I DID IT I ACTUALLY DID IT XD I kept resetting the page like an idiot when I was typing AND YUSSS I DID IT but please if you could audition because I want to get it up faster because I had to postpone the release..