Who... Is... SHE

hey guys quick a/n before we start thanks for all of the good feedback honestly i was just like "hey we need more yandere and more zane senpai!!" and then it just happened people love this i dont even know why but thank you readers! okay we can start now

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to zane's house to make sure he's doing fine but when i arrive a girl is holding his HAND!!!!  GRRRRRR i won't let this continue any longer first I walked up to Zane "hi." The girl see's me "excuse me zane who is she?!?" Zane froze dammit Zane i won't question you but you seem to have gone to another NOT GONNA HAPPEN "that's one of my friends Y/N." ugh zane i thought we were more than friends we did kiss after all! "grr!" I ran to school when i calmed down I saw Cookie and Killer "HEY Y/N YOUR BEING A SLOWPOKE!" Killer yelled "YEA Y/N YOUR AS SLOW AS A... A err killer help me out!" when i caught up  i pretended to laugh at them "yo you guys since it's friday we should  have a sleep over at my place!" Killer said Cookie followed "OMI WE SHOULD GAHHHHHH!!" "sure but i might be late i have some business to attend to after school." they stared at me "ugh fine!  But no later than 9 pm got it?" I just nodded and when we got to school i started to think hmm should i- "OUCH!" I was knocked over by Zane?  Wait he was pushed by Gene?  "I told you to stay away from the shadow knights but you broke the barrier between us and you!" he kicked zane i had to help him " HEY YOU BITCH LEAVE ZANE SE- ALONE!" Gene looked at me "oh hello little lady i hope you know this isn't your business!" he yelled at me well looks like i have A LOT of work to do I walked up to Gene beside him then said "you think i'm weak?" He said "yea i mean look at your si-" I kicked him back "who is weak now!" I saw Killer running towards me "STOP Y/N!" she was crying? "killer stop!" she tackled me and knocked me out!

time skip to when a fish burped wait wat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N! Your awake!" I woke up to Zane hugging me I soon realized it and blushed "he- hey you have a girlfriend don't you?" he stared and noticed i woke up he was crying? "oh that one girl nah she keeps trying to be though." I sighed of relief i then kissed him his mask was down anyways and omi i did it again zane please don't run.  The kiss turned into making out until i heard knocking and zane heard it too when i said come in it was killer and cookie who was scolding killer for knocking me out she soon apologized then i asked for the time "oh it's 5 pm" I then remembered i have to get that girl out of the competition "Oh i have to go home my mom wants me to be at dinner on time!" killer blocked the door "Killer please move!" she shook her head "The sleep over!" "But I i have to go to dinner!" she just sighed and moved I ran out little did i know the three followed me as I walked to that girls house.

ZANE'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we watched Y/N go 'home' she stopped at layla's house i thought she was going to dinner?  We watched her go in to the house and after 30 minutes she went out of the house with a insane smirk on her face and she had the house keys?!?!  After she left we went to the house and knocked on the door "crap you guys it's locked" I followed with "hey um can we just leave i'm scared!" "fineeee zane Killer lets go!" what ever i'm kinda worried about layla though i dont hear her at all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sure you all know what happened to layla but lol that was 650 words just about XD if you have any song suggestions for a chapter please tell me and i might choose your song!

until next update!

~Winter