To The Carnival!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV

I had been in homeroom watching zane i said thinking outloud " oh zane just talk to me! " he stared at me oh god he heard me he then said " err why? " eek! Zane just spoke to me again " oh s- sorry se- zane I just got lonely. " the teacher then walked in "okay class the police came here to talk about something." oh no they already caught on the first police started speaking "everyone please start walking home in groups because the other day a murder of a freshman named Dianna has taken place!" if they find out I did this I will be a goner the second police finished the talk "witnesses state that another female freshman with brown hair with a f/c hoodie attacked the woman and they never saw anyone come back sadly." I froze and thought if they find my jacket in my locker oh shit I need to leave I raised my hand "yes miss Y/N?" I quickly replied "Can I use the restroom I really got to go!" he stared at me "okay."

Time skip by mcdonalds :3

I walked to my locker hoping no one saw then I took the jacket and hid it in my purse hoping it didn't stand out. I saw Zane walking towards me crap he talked to me "Y/N! Can I talk?" I felt funny "sure sen- zane!" he then looked pink? "w- would you like to go to the carnival with me?" I quickly smiled and replied "of course!" he sighed "okay." I was excited "at 4 pm okay?" he replied "alright." I was excited and went home and got dressed in (choose one)

after I did my hair in a h/s and went out (#3 does have a top) when I saw zane I thought he looked super adorable in his pinkie cake shirt "oh h- hey Y/N" eek I can't wait to ride "Hey zane!" for some reason I think he was blushing?  "s- so Y/N um...

after I did my hair in a h/s and went out (#3 does have a top) when I saw zane I thought he looked super adorable in his pinkie cake shirt "oh h- hey Y/N" eek I can't wait to ride "Hey zane!" for some reason I think he was blushing?  "s- so Y/N um want to go on that My little horses ride?" I kinda giggled "H- HEY I ment to say lets go to the carousel!"  I shaked my head "the roller coaster" he then looked a little embarrassed "no no really the carousel!" He just ran over and bought  tickets man Zane I wanted to see you scared of the roller coaster so I could comfort you but what ever the ride looked a little slower than usual who cares wait HEIGHT LIMIT oh thank Irene the height limit is Y/H (your height) that was close! "Zane lets go!" he looked to be a little under the height so I'm taller than him ha when we sat down on the swans on the carousel people had been awing us and an old couple just started talking to each other "oh they are such a cute match" "puppy love aww so cute" I was blushing my heart is yours Zane!  two minutes later I felt entranced watching him, his light blue eye was so cute I just had to do this "Zane?" "ye-" I pulled his mask down revealing freckles omi so HOT I leaned in and kissed him he at first was surprised but then melted into the kiss after he was blushing madly and put the mask in "heh I gotta go bye Y/N!" "Zane wait!" he ran off and I was on my knees dammit he ran off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WINTERS HERE BITCHES ahem what?  Anyways YOU KISSED HIM YASSS lol

also thinking should I have a character contest?  answer in the comments and I will think about hosting one!

WINTER OUT