Need Ice? (Chapter 9)

A/N- Hey guys it's Winter I know I haven't been on in a while because of youtube but I hope I am back also I will try not to get in trouble (I'm most likely going to get grounded soon having an F in class in all) I will write a lot for this chap chap (heh) so yeah!

Y/N's POV (play song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and walked out of class after second period. "Hey Y/N over here!" I blushed it was Zane! I walked over to him "Yeah?" I waited a few seconds for an answer. "Never mind... want to hang out after school?" Eh... I don't know what to- oh yeah I can just bring him with me to the Shadow Knights "S- sure how a-about th- the park?" He stared at me. "I was gonna ask if we should go there so sure!" Oh Gene will definitely accept Zane. "Okay u- um c- can I e- eat lunch with you?" I was sure he smiled. "Sure!" I smiled back.

Time skip to after lunch

"Ugh four period!" Zane complained. "Do you have P.E. as well?" Zane sighed. "Yeah I hate it!" I giggled. "Yeah but at least we are both in the class." I- omi he I think he tried to hold my hand. "Want to hide in the bleachers?" Zane stared at me. "Do you think we'll get caught?" I laughed. "Me a freshman you a freshman the coach wont know I mean first, who even knows us? Second, even if we miss a class this is the first class that we actually go to fourth period." Zane nodded thinking. "True... Okay I could maybe show you some of my favorite games!" I smiled brightly... Oh Zane you light up my world! We kept walking and got there early THANK Irene! Now this plan is flawless! "Y/N?" I turned around after I sat under the bleachers. "Yeah?" He blushed. "D- Do you like anybody?" I blushed where is this going? "U- uh maybe..?" He looked down and twiddled his thumbs. "Wh- who?" Yup omi this is going the way I want I could feel my face heating up. "*mumbling* you.." He heard me because he had his mask down and was as red as a tomato!

Zane's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for her answer "*she murmurs* you.." Wait she likes me? I pulled my mask down. "Y- you like me??" She turned she was blushing.. "Y-Yeah.." I sat there for a while staring at her blushing two highschoolers under the bleachers skipping class who are in love. It was the Emo and the beautiful normal girl.. Is she normal? "No this was probably a misunderstanding how could-" She broke my sentence kissing me I blushed even harder than I was earlier she was like a bomb going off! She was normal and as if I ignited her she blows up! It felt like time stopped until I heard Cookie and Killer snapping photos and squealing "I ship it!!" Killer said Cookie replied to her with a squeal. "EEP!" Y/N fell over. "D- Don't tell anybody about that!" I think I heard some others watching- oh no... I saw Garroth behind them I wanted to hit my head. I forgot they grouped all grades into one class! "Aww baby bro has a girlfriend~" I felt like a fire cracker. "Garroth!" I think I heard that annoying girl and Laurance behind them that girl is scared ha! "Well I didn't expect you to get a girl Zane." Laurance laughed but then Y/N looked mad and he acted scared and stepped back. "CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE US ALONE YOU MESSED THIS UP!" Y/N was really mad... But she looked so cute still! The little girl screamed and then the coach started walking toward the bleachers and me and Y/N ran out the other side before they could prove we had been right there skipping class.

I was breathing in and out shes really fast! "You okay Sen- Zane?" At least she asked. "Kinda? How about you did you hurt yourself?" She hesitated. "N- no.." I can't even tell if she really is or not. "Are you sure?" I could see her have a short laugh. "Yeah." I guess she is...

Y/N's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying I don't want him to worry about me right now. All I want is for him to be calm and not worrying. "So..." I laughed. "Want to go the park?" Zane smiled he still has his mask down.. That dummy I giggled. "Sure!" I was ready to go.

Time skip to the park

"Here I will take you to my favorite spot here." I grabbed his hand he put up his mask we ran we finally arrived at the Shadow Knights hangout. "Oh hello-" Gene changed his tone of voice. "Why is he here?" I laughed at him. "Well he is here cause I want him to be." Zane looked determined for some reason. "I'm fine with you here Y/N but he isn't allowed!" I growled at him then walked up to him "You're going to let him be in the Shadow Knights whether you like it or not!" Gene laughed. "And who told you your in charge here?" that was my last straw. "did you hear me?" I raise my voice and I think I scared him, "Let him join!". "O-okay!" I smirked. "Gosh Y/N thanks..." Zane was startled. Zenix looked startled as well, "Hey Y/N you need to teach me how to deal with Gene like that I mean a freshman scaring the guy? That doesn't happen everyday." Sasha was staring at me with excitement. "Maybe later." I smiled. I could see Zenix blushing in the corner of my eyes I heard Sasha whisper to her "Zenix you can't have a crush on her can't you tell she's taken." Zenix was getting mad. "S-so I can take her from him!" I stood up and walked over to him and stared down. "Sorry but I'm not interested in you." I heard Sasha asking if he needs ice.  I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N okay I know not much longer but hey I couldn't really think straight but at least I'm back?  Also looks like you made Zenix pass out but you wouldn't know until next chap chap buh-bye!

-Fuyu~Sama out!