Getting My Baby! (Part one of three)

OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS STORY! WELL GUESS WHOS GONNA POST A LOT TONIGHT!!!

Y/N's POV (play song)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Zane and smiled, yesterday was so awesome! Everything is going my way or it has been, I have been seeing Zane making googly eyes at some whore I mean, I can't even see what he likes in this girl! Anyways I'm afraid he's going ask her out! Oh, here he comes right now! I saw him look nervous, "Um, Y/N can you help me?" I smiled, "Sure what do you need?" He gulped, "Well, I saw this cute girl and... I want to ask her out!" I was enraged but kept my cool my teeth held tight I replied, "Oh, is that so?" Zane looked at me confused. Did he forget about yesterday? Did he think it was a game? Ugh, I don't want to hurt him I'll just go with it, "Uh, Y/N you okay?" I shook my head, "I'm fine I'll be behind you." I held back tears and smiled.

We were walking towards the Ice Cream shop and I tried to make it look like I wasn't following him so this girl didn't think it was just a hangout but little did they know I had a gun stuffed deep in my purse so I could get rid of this bitch. I sat behind them outside as they went to get their Ice Cream I waited for Zane to go the bathroom and put on my F/C hoodie. The girl turned around, "May I help you?" Getting a closer look at her I saw she had piercings on her nose and in her ears, "Could I show you something?" She laughed, "Depends on what it is." I smirked, "It would impress your boyfriend." the word boyfriend made me furious but I kept my cool, "If it will lead the way." I led her to a corner in an unoccupied part of the city, "Here it is!" I started laughing as in one swift motion I pulled out my gun and shot her in the chest and head the last words she heard were, "Have fun in hell bitch! Sleep tight!" I couldn't control my laughter, in the back of my head I couldn't help but feel guilty bu as long as my baby is free I'm fine. I ran quickly back to the shop with my hoodie hidden so no one knew I was the killer that led that bitch to hell, I saw Zane walking out of the bathroom as I put on a fake sad face and he fell for it, "Where's Jess?" I held back laughter and a fake cry, "She said that you weren't her type, but I don't see how she could have ditched you! I was your third wheel but." I smiled, "I could be your date~" Zane blushed but was also sad, "Sorry not tonight..." I was confused, "But I-" Zane snapped back, "Every girl date leaves me or kills themselves!" I held back a real cry, "But Zane! I'm not like those girls! I will stay with you forever!" He sighed, "I'm sorry..." He left the shop and I ran out looking for him but it was too late and I hid and cried, no use for curfew when you had no parents. I can't help but say I'm still falling for him, and I will get my baby tonight!