Misconceptions

Okay, so it was brought to my attention...what about those that have reading disabilities and are writing? The people with Dyslexia or other disorders?

My answer to that is: I would never be so cruel. This rant is purely for those that have no excuse for it. This is for every time that I see "I was too lazy to go back and fix it so if there's errors oh well" 

This is for the people in MY OWN English classroom that could give a flying flip about some of the things mentioned in my rant then get angry when they fail because they have poor grammar, spelling and punctuation. Well no duh, you didn't pay attention and now it's coming back to bite you in the ass.

It is for those on the What's Hot List that don't have any clue that grammar and spelling and punctuation actually matter when writing.

This is even for the REVIEWERS that encourage even more of this ignorance.

I know the problems that Dyslexic people go through because I have close friends and family that deal with it everyday. I've seen them struggle and I've seen them get really, really frustrated because of it.

Someone who is really dear to me has a double whammy. She has both Dyslexia and Scotopic Syndrome (the page moves on you).

That is cruel to even think of that, it would be like others making fun of me because of my speech impediment caused by my hearing. I can't control it and to have someone rant about it would certainly piss me off and make me feel unwelcome.

This chapter is to clear any misconceptions of who this rant is directed to. As I said before, this rant is directed toward those that have absolutely no excuse for it. The people that aren't diagnosed with reading disorders.

Thank you for taking the time to read this...ON with the rant!

Until next time :)