Shoulder

There's always two sides in this world. The good and the bad, the impossible and the possible, or the haters and the likers.

Levi Ackerman was in the good side of life- the liker, the kind, the generous- and he has his license to prove it; his glowing halo and bootyful white wings.

And a job along with it too. The kind of job where he has to whisper some angelic goody-good words to some brattttttttchjakq- cough- to some humans le so called ear, and act as a gaurdian as well.

Levi was assigned to a 14-year old blonde boy by the name of Erwin Smith. As far as he can remember, he's been by his side since little Erwin came out of dear mama's womb. Or was it when he was still inside?

Eh, screw it. A humans life is too short to even bother remembering. Levi lost count to the humans he was assigned to long ago.

An angels job, after all.

Speaking of angels, there's always two sides in this world. So wheres the troublesome little demon?

Not that he cared. It made his job easier. Without that meddlesome devil, he could steer Erwin to the right direction of life and ignore the wrong choices without that horn-head interupting.

Today, it was a big day for the blonde boy.

He was gonna confessed to his crush.

And Levi was there on his usual spot on Erwin's right shoulder to support him anytime. He watched him twiddled with his fingers as he leaned on a tree, both boy and spirit waiting for Marie, the girl, to arrive in the meeting place.

"Boii." Levi slapped the young blonde on the cheeks, knowing too well that the human wouldn't be able to feel it. "You can do this. You are Erwin Smith- SMITH. A SMITH. And if that girl rejects you, then I know she ain't human. You have the looks, the brain, the body. So what kind of girl would reject A SMITH?" By this time, Levi was now shouting in Erwin's ear. His buddy needed morale support, and he was gonna be that morale support! >:C

The young blonde nodded to himself, suddenly confident and motivated. He stopped twiddling with his fingers and set them aside, standing straight on his spine.

In the corner of Levi's eyes, he saw a shade of blur red. And he knew that the troublesome horn-head was here.

"You're too stiff, buddy." Hanji landed on Erwin's left shoulder with a soft tap from her shoes. "Keep being like that and Marie sure is gonna reject you."

"Zoë."

"Levi." Hanji nodded in greeting. But the male angel only glared back in reply.

"Hehehe." She grinned back at him, giving Levi one of her devilish grins. "Anyway," She started, as she took a sit on Erwin's should. "I disagree with you by the way."

"With what?"

"All about that Smith shit."

"Language." Levi threw a white puff of smoke at the female.

The female snickered. "We both know you can't tame a horn-head."

Levi threw another puff of smoke.

"Stooop ittt!" Hanji swatted his attempts away, before giving the angel the middle finger.

Levi only rolled his eyes. "Where were you anyway?"

Hanji's mouth once again curled into a devilish smirk. "Let's just say that I don't think Erwin and that Marie girl go together well."

...:::::::::...

"She..." Levi watched as Erwin sunk into his knees. "-Rejected a Smith..."

"Ayyy." Hanji leaned on the young blondes neck as she watched Levi sunk along with him, crossing her arms with her grin of triumph. "Glad that bitch is gone and yapping."

Levi didn't reply. He was too shock. For him, Erwin was always surrounded by screaming girls that are begging to get his attention. And Levi was always there.

Just sitting on his right shoulder.

But now, with his stiff body filled with shocked, he slipped from Erwin's shoulder and landed on the ground head-first.

Hanji chuckled. "Unbelievable, no?"

Levi muffled a "Mhmph." In agreement.

...::::::::...

It was time to go home. And both the gaurdian spirit sat on there designated spots on Erwin's shoulder as the young blonde walked himself to his house with a pace as slow as a snail.

Hanji leaned forward to look at Levi in the other side. "I have a question."

"What?"

"We have a... troublesome relationship that's considered unacceptable to the Gaurdians above us, right?"

Levi's head whipped at Hanji's direction. His eyebrows furrowed. "What...?"

"Fiine. Be that way. But let me get straight to the point." Hanji stood up from her spot and flew in front of Levi, their nose inches apart. "Did it hurt?"

He looked away. "When I fell from Erwin's shoulder?"

"No." The horn-head crossed her arms.

"Then what?"

"When you fell for me."

Our relationship was unacceptable.

So Levi fell from heaven.

[Rushed One-shot; 838 words]
This was supposed to be more than 1000+ words. Unfortunately, I hit a writers block.

I lied. I'm just lazy.