Finally

No one has ever heard the world envelope in complete eerie silence. Not until at that moment, when humankind feast it's eyes upon the impossible. A miracle, a wish, the hope they have been looking for; the victory of humanity.

The survivors couldn't believe the new reality they had made. After all that shit they went through, the deaths of their comrade, the sacrifices and dreams... The impossible has proven to be, surprisingly, possible...

Was the sight before them even reality? Or was it just a dream? Did they actually just died and started dreaming this crap? The new world in front of them was titans on the ground with nothing but bones... And Death.

Levi Ackerman was the first person to snap out of it, and he took a moment to blink. Then, he realized something- that this really was reality.
Humankind had actually won...

He could finally...

His eyes darted around him, looking for a certain person. When he turned his head over his shoulder, there she was. Standing, mouth open, eyes wide, still in shock and in doubt of the scenario in front of them.

"Hange." He called out her name. The female brunette jolted in surprise at the sudden sound and she turned her head at the direction, only to see Levi running towards her.

She didn't even had a moment to blink before the male suddenly lock her lips with his.

And oh my God, that made everyone snap out of their shock and they turned their head at the new surprised.

This was their new reality...

Everyone was suddenly slapped with the new fact, and as they watched the newly discovered couple, the only thing they could let out was a loud victory scream.

Legit. Everyone literally screamed. Except for Levi Ackerman and Hanji Zoë, standing in the middle of it all, kissing. Enveloping themselves for the new reality.

They had decided not to go too far. Knowing in the end, they'll just die. But they survived.

Finally.

They could be a family.

[360 words]