Hange's Hills

Erwin felt ike a total pervert, but he culdn't help it. His eyes wasn't glued at the report he was holding, which he was supposed to read at the moment, but when his eyes caught a certain female brunette who was busy talking to a subordinate with her usual energetic- or crazy- personality and the way she bounced in excitement as she explained her new expirement, and the way her shirt seemed too bounce along with her enthuism... Well, let's just say it was a new sight to see.

But he sure was glad he wasn't the only one staring, "What do you think, Mike?" Erwin asked, nudging his buddy who stood beside him.

The blonde male hummed in thought, rubbing his beard as he stared long hard before he said, "I think she did it with someone..."

Erwin nodded, "Probably. I mean, look at that size. Wasn't she a flat?"

Mike didn't have the answer to that. But when he caught a certain male walked past him, he called out his name, "Hey, Levi. C'mere for a sec."

The male turned his head over his shoulder with a scowl, as if Mike had just interrupted a chore. But with crossed arms, he walked towards the blondes, "What?"

Erwin pointed at the brunette, "Look. Her breast..."

Levi followed the directed where he pointed at, and his eyes landed on Hange, "You mean shitty-glasses?"

"Mhm," both the blondes nodded, before Erwin said, "I'm pretty sure she was a flat just yesterday..."

"No," Levi answered, "She was never a flat. She just wraps bandages around her breast. Hange's a soldier after all, and if she fights with those lemons bouncing around all the time, it'll hurt her like a bitch. At least that's what she said."

"Ooooh..." The other men nodded in sync, as if agreeing to their short comrade. Then, Mike titled his head and asked, "But there are times that I see her chest with a little mountain though..."

"Do you guys always stare at her chest? What are you guys? A pervert?" Levi rolled his eyes but he answered anyway, "When she isn't doing anything hasty, Hange wears a bra. She usually doesn't wear one, considering she rarely does her laundry. So it's pretty rare to see her chest with a little hill."

"Oooooh..." The blondes nodded in agreement, "As expected from Hange's boyfriend."

"I only accompany her in the shower."

"Have you guys ever done it?"

"Never got that far with her..." Levi answered with a casual shrug.

Suddenly, Erwin raised an eyebrow in sudden realization, "Then, if her chest isn't flat right now..."

Mike slowly catch on, "and more hills are showing..."

In sync, the blondes said, "Then what is she wearing?"

There was a moment of silence as the trio thought it out. The answer was there, but it was unbelievable to accept it. Until Levi spoke it out with a quiet voice, a shade of red slowly rising to his cheeks

"I think she isn't wearing anything..."

"Oooooh."

Hange finally finished her explanation to her subordinate and her eyes caught sight of the trio who stood nearby. She waved a hand at them with a grin, oblivious to their conversation.

-

[536 words]

I have no idea what I was thinking.