Homesick

Clemont and Bonnie where at the gym. They'd be staying there for a couple of months while Ash and Serena carried on with their journeys.

Ash was just about enter the Kalos League but he decided to take a quick snack break first.

"So, you nervous about the league?" Serena asked, trying to make a decent conversation.

"If anything I'm excited! Pikachu and I can't wait!"

"Well that's good! I wish I could say the same for Sylveon and me" Ash gave her a questionable look. "What'cha mean?" He asked

"Well, Sylevon's been acting really stressed out lately. I'm not sure is she's ready for another showcase"

"Well it is still one of her first ones, I'm sure she'll get used to it!" Ash replied haplily, still eating his food.

"Yeah, I guess" Serena giggled, blushing a little.

The two remained silent for a minute until Ash's phone started buzzing. He picked it up to see that it was his mom asking how his journey was going. The two talked over the phone for a little while until Pikachu nudged Ash's arm.
"Oh, Pikachu says hi!" Ash told his mother. She squealed in delight. "Okay, mom I guess we should get going, I don't wanna be late for entering the pokemon leage" Ash exempted to hang up but Serena interrupted his actions.

"Y'know, you don't have to enter yet! We still have time!" Serena cheered "Maybe we could just chill for a while"

Ash thought about the idea. "Oh! Maybe you guys could come back here!" Delia said happily.

Ash and Serena both agreed on that idea and packed thier bags for Kanto.

》》》》》《《《《《

The pair got on the airplane with their pokemon. Serena, excited to see Kanto in person and Ash, excited to see his mom, professor Oak and... Misty again.

"So you lookin' forward to seeing everyone back at home?" Serena asked politely.

"Yeah! I haven't seen one of my old friends for a while"

"Oh really? What's their name?" Serena asked hopeing that it wasn't a girl.

"Misty" Great. The last thing Serena wanted was for Ash to have a whole bunch of random friends that were girls. So she stayed quiet for a moment hoping that Ash didn't have any fellings for this girl.

"Well, I'm sure she's great" She said finally

"Yeah she is, I'm sure you guys will like eachother!"

The plane landed in Kanto and Ash and Serena happily jumped off it looking around at the scenery. It was beautiful! Ash was starting to wonder why he left!

Serena followed Ash around the region. He showed her all of the gyms and a couple of Pokemon Centers on the way to his house. Serena politely followed the conversations they were having and talked a little but Ash was doing most of the talking. It stayed tha way until the two reached Pallet Town.

"Okay, my mom told me that they're was someone here waiting for us" Ash said "Maybe she did invite one of my old friends"

"That'd be cool! I'd love to meet someone you know"

"Yeah I can't wait to see who it is!" Ash opened the door happily expecting to see Brock or Ritchie, or even Gary but her didn't see any of them.

He saw his mom, and he saw professor Oak (as usaual) but he also saw a girl.

A girl with fiery orange hair and beautiful blue-green eyes. It was... Misty