The Realization

Ash stood there quietly while Serena was having an episode. He hasn't happy that Serena was so angry, but she was gone now to who knows where. Ash turned around and went back to his room but he was greeted by Misty.

"How'd it go with Serena?"

"Not good. She hates me now, but I couldn't care less about that"

"You really don't care?"

"Nope. I guess I really don't want her in my life anyway"

"Well as long as you're happy" Misty said blushing a little "Um... I know right now might not be a good time for this... but I'm gonna say it anyway"

Misty mentally prepared herself to tell Ash this every since they met. She always liked Ash and she thought Ash might've liked her too. So she guessed that now, she could tell him since he didn't like anyone else. She broght the raven-haired boy to a more quiet place to confess to him.

Misty talked faster with each word she said. "Well... um... I really like you... and I know you're probably still getting over Serena but-" She was cut off by a kiss from Ash. Which put her at ease.

She realized that Ash wasn't the little ten year old she knew anymore. He was fourteen now and definitely had a little muscle definition. She was blinded by Ash's feelings for Serena until she had him for herself. Now she could see that Ash was a completely different person... ans she liked him even more.

They two broke the kiss blushing. Ash was still kind of surprised about what he just did but he liked it. Misty did too.

"Oh okay" she said without thinking. Ash giggled a little.

"Yeah okay!" He replied leaving Misty in awe. He walked back to his room happily and Misty followed.

"Wait!"

"Hmm?"

"So does that mean you like me too?"

Ash laughed again "Sure does!" He carried on to his room.

"Cool" Misty said under her breath.

She went back to her room happily