Chapter 6 Part 1

Chapter 6 Part 1 [(Holly's POV) It's going to be in Holly's POV until probably somewhere in the end so keep an eye out for a change!] 

I walked to the lunch room in a bad mood. If Jett continued to lie to me, how am I suppose to get close to him? How will he ever be honest with me? 

I smiled slightly. Aunt Connie's taking me to get a Christmas tree right after school. She said I can decorate it all by myself. It wouldn't hurt to use a little magic, will it? 

"Holly!" I turned to Hanna, who was running up to me. "Holly, you have to stay away from Jett! He's a bad influence!" I laughed. I get that Jett's the school bad boy, I get it. But he could be a nice boy, can't he? I shook my head at her. "I think he's a nice boy," I said. "Under that facade he hides under is a really sweet boy." Hanna gave me a strange look before handing me a cupcake. 

I looed at it questioningly. "They were free today," she said. "I thought you would want one before they're all gone." I smiled up at her. "Thank you," I said, dipping my finger in the pink icing. "Looks good." 

~.~ 

"Let's go, Holly!" I followed Aunt Connie around the Christmas tree farm. I was looking for a medium sized one. Aunt Connie went right and I went left. After looking at three too small and five too big, I found the perfect one. I added a little magic to make it a brighter green. "Aunt Connie!" I called. "I found the perfect one!" I heard her feet moving towards me and then an 'oomph'. 

"Connie?" I asked, peeking around some trees. She was picking herself up and glaring at a root on the floor. I couldn't help it, the absurdity of the situation was so hilarious; I started laughing. She looked up and glowered at me. My laughter subsided into giggles, then nothing. "Excuse me!" Aunt Connie bellowed. "I found the tree I want!" A worker immediately walked over to us. 

I pointed to the tree I wanted. Aunt Connie gasped. "That one really is perfect!" she exclaimed. "So green! I'm so glad you found it!" I smiled. I made it greener. I made it perfect! The man started cutting the tree down and had it on the floor in no time. His friend and he started dragging to over to pur car. He wrapped it in rope and got it on top of Aunt Connie's car. 

"Thanks," Aunt Connie said, handing him thirty dollars. He winked at her and said, "I wouldn't mind giving you a go." I was about to give him a piece of my mind when Connie beat me to it. "Excuse me?" she said, outraged. "Did you just hit on me?" She held up her hand and pointed to the ring. "I'm married," she said. "and happily, I might add." The man looked at the floor before running away. I laughed and high'fived Aunti Connie. 

~.~ 

I stared at the ornaments around me. So many ornaments. I picked a candy cane up and sucked on it while thing about how I would go about doing this. Top first? Or bottom? Top. That way, I won't kick any off when I go up. Or I could just od it the easy way... 

I smirked. I'll do it that way. I twirled my hands around and the lights dd just as I said. They twined themselves around the branches perfectly. I smiled. This is going great already! I moved my fingers in time to the music in my head, hanging up green, red, and silver ornaments and candy canes. After that, I added tinsel and a silver star it the top. It looked so pretty. 

Suddenly, I could sense Aunt Connie coming. Instead of adding more unselfish the easy way, I added the finishing touches with my hands. As soon as she came in the room, she gasped. "Holly!" she exclaimed. "You did this all on your own?" I nodded, holding in a smirk. Me and my magic, of course.

~.~

im aware its short but my computer crashed, AGAIN! im using my brother's computer, lol. im so sorry. if i dont upload until christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

IMPORTANT QUESTION: If I don't get this finished by Christmas, do you want me to continue?

ANOTHER QUESTION: Do you want this story to be short, or long?

hopefully ill upload soon, but otherwise, Merry Christmas and I'll talk to you soon.

xxSavannah