Epilogue: Two Months Later! =)

Epilogue

         I grabbed my coat and started running. Juniper wants something from me, but I have places to go. "Hol-eee!" Juniper screeched, running after me. For and elf, she sure was fast. I spotted the little elf she was harrassing right before I went to Maine the first time. "Hey, distract her, will you?" I asked him. I learned his name was Remy. Not very Christmas-y, but cute, nonetheless.

      I ran past him as he nodded, smirking. "Juniper?" he asked, in a small voice. "I need your help..." I was out of earshot by then. "Cupid!" I called. "Where are you?" He huffed. "I was ready before you," he said, in a squeaky voice. I jumped oh his back and he took off. "Yeah, yeah," I said. "Just hurry up."

     As we sped out of the cave, he sang little Christmas songs, even though it's February. My birthday, to be exact. Yes, my birthday isn't in December. It's February twenty-third. I sighed as I clutched the cookies I promised Jett.

       Jett. A smile spread across my face. He's been such the perfect boyfriend. We had a fight about me coming alone, but he's been the picture perfect boyfriend.

      Cupid landed in a bush and I glowered at him. He snickered. "Go to lover boy already," he said. I rolled my eyes and blushed a little. "Stop pushing my buttons," I growled. He laughed as I walked up to Jett's house. Amanda answered the door. "Holly!" she shrieked when she saw me. She threw her arms around my middle and squeezed, almost making me drop the cookies.

     "Amanda!" I wheezed. For a little girl, she sure has a strong grip. Jett walked in the room and saw me. He smirked as he took Amanda off me. "Hey, Holly," he said. "What are you doing here?" i gave him a look. "What are you trying to pull?" I asked. "Today's my-" "Birthday," Jett finished before I could. "I know."

    I smiled as Amanda ran out of the room screaming something about kissing. "Holly and Jett are kissing!" I smirked. "We aren't, but should we?" I said. Jett's lips were on mine in half a second.

~.~

     "Open it, Holly!" I glanced up at Mrs. Anderson and smiled. I opened my presents from my parents and ate cake all by six, and now I'm with Jett.

     I got a necklace from Jett, a pillow pet from Brad, a pair of sunglasses from Amanda; pink ones, and a new shirt from Mr. Anderson. It's blue. I ripped Mr.s Anderson's present open and gasped. it was a new pair of fluffy slippers! "Thank you!" I said, leaning over and giving her a hug. "Thanks guys!" I said. I gave everyone a hug, and Jett got a kiss.

    Mr. Anderson groaned. "Stop kissing," he said. "We know you're in love. Just spare us already." Jett and I shared a look. We smirked. "I love you Jett," I said, in the most love-y voice I could. "I love you, too, Holly," he said, in the same tone. Everyone laughed.

~.~

I know it's short. But I couldn't think of anything else to write.

THE END!!

WHO WANTS A SEQUEL??

xxSavannah