The Returns of Hogwarts

Third Person POV:

Hermione had woken up to the feeling of emptiness in her chest. Ron Weasely, who now was her ex-boyfriend, had cheated on her with Lavender Brown. As her thoughts wander in the never ending abyss of her mind, she heard pecking come from her bedroom window. Hermione lifted her head from her pillow and made eye contact with a white barn owl. She managed to push herself up from her bed and open the window in which the owl hopped in. The white barn owl had a letter in its sharp talents. Hermione lightly took the letter from the owls grip and began to open the letter.

𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔰. 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯,

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔮𝔲𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔢𝔡. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔰 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔶. 𝔑𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔱 ℌ𝔬𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔞𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶.

𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔶, 𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔯 𝔐𝔠𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔩𝔩

Hermione's POV

When I finished reading the letter, I was shocked about how many new changes Hogwarts added.  The Hogwarts I knew before had completely changed itself. 

"I wonder if Harry or Ginny is going back?' I thought as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "I hope Ron doesn't go back, I'm sick and tired of seeing his face" I mumbled angrily as I put a pea size toothpaste onto my toothbrush. 

'I need a new start this year; a year of self improvement but most importantly, revenge. It's finally, I'm making my return to Hogwarts. Ron wouldn't know what hit him!' I though eagerly while I smiled at myself in the mirror. 

Malfoy's POV

"Mum, there is no chance in bloody hell I'm ever return to that bloody school!" I yelled as I stormed in circles around the fireplace of my manor. 

"Yes, you are Draco, and I expect nothing better of you to apologize to all the poor kids you terrorized over the years of you attending Hogwarts! Do you hear me, young man?" My mum yelled back, frustrated at my unquestionable behavior.

" Yes, mum..." I said weakly, not wanting to upset her anymore though I rather not go back for my seventh year at Hogwarts. There was no point in my return, I have no friends, no social class, nothing there at that pathetic school after everything that has happened. I'm more embarrassing as the Weasely's and that's hysterical.

Hermione's POV

" Mum!" I yelled as I ran downstairs from my room, ready to announce the news of my returns of Hogwarts. "Yes, dear" My mum yelled as she was making pancakes for breakfast. I settled down in my seat at the kitchen table and handed her my Hogwarts invite. My mum read the letter and looked up at me with a smile plastered across her face.

 "Well, have you decided whether you would like to go or not, Hermione?" My mum said as she handed me a plate of pancakes with syrup. "I had to put a lot of thoughts in it but my final decision is clear. I wish to go back to Hogwarts, Mum" I said delightfully as I ate my breakfast. 

"Can I go to Diagon Alley to buy school supplies today?" I asked with a fake pout and puppy dog eyes. "Of course, but finish your breakfast first. A girl needs a big meal to start out her day, you know?" My mum said as she sat down at the table with me.