Hey There Red

Blaise's POV

As I held the Weaselette's hand, she began to grow red until her face was redder than her hair. "Weaselette, you okay?" I said with a smirk and let go of her hand. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She said weakly and walked passed me without another word. I didn't let her off the hook just yet so I caught hold of her waist and spun her around so she faced me. 

"Why are your cheeks redder than your soft hair, my love?" I asked putting a strand of hair behind her ear. Ginny became more red and started to shake violently in my grip. "Stop playing with me, Zabini! I'm not your toy!" She yelled as she tried pushing me away from her. 

Ginny's POV

Zabini started to leaned over me and whisper in my ear "But then, I'll be bored without a toy" and backed away from me to get an ink bottle from the display stands. I finally got him off me and quickly ran out the store to find Hermione. 

"Hermione, you wouldn't believe what just happened to me!" I shrieked as I finally found her standing at the first place we saw each other. "Well, it must have been something horrible, your face is glowing crimson!" She commented, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I told her what had happen and she didn't even look surprised.  She explained to me the interaction her and Draco Malfoy had.

 "What is up with us running into our worst nightmare?" I sighed as I rested my head on her shoulder. "I hope we don't ever see their faces again, I'm practically traumatized" Hermione joked with making angry faces and I just had to giggle.

Hermione's POV

"Gin, can you come with me to pick out outfits for our first day back?" I asked with a fake pout. "I don't see why not" Gin laughed with a shrug. "Great! Let's head back to my house then" I said as we apparated into my bedroom fireplace. "So Mione, what do you want to wear this year?" Gin asked with a smirk. "Anything that will make me irresistible to any man that lays eyes on me" I said with a shrug. "Oh???" Gin said with a raise eyebrow.  Why may I ask? Can it be something inappropriate?" Gin asked with a smirk and moving her eyebrows suggestively.  Because Gin, I want to get pay back at Ron for cheating on me" I confessed coldly. "I see! I'll do my best to help you get revenge on my dumb brother" Ginny said while looking through my closet. We both started to pack our clothing and school supplies.

As we finished up packing after two hours later, I got Ginny ready to go home. "Well, good bye Ginny. Thanks for helping me pack today" I said hugging her. "No problem, Mione, and don't worry, I didn't pick clothes too slutty, okay? " Ginny said with a mischievous smile. I smiled and gave her some Floo powder as I wished her off.