Lucky Numbers?!..

Hermione's POV

" Mom, I'm going to be fine at Hogwarts, I'll stay safe, don't worry. " I said hugging my mom one last time. " yes honey, I know that your safe, it just.....I..... Oh never mind, Hermione." Ms. Granger said smiling at me. " have a great time there, Hermione, we love you. " said Mr.Granger hugging me. As I waved good bye, I walked up to platform 9 3/4 and boarded the Hogwarts express. " This year, each student has there own compartment in the train and has to share it with another student, ok? " The Conductor said waving every student to pick a number in a hat. As it was my turn, I saw Ginny with Ron talking to each other. " oh I got number 15..." I mumbled. " hi mione, how are you?! " Ginny asked as she saw me. " I'm doing fine, thank you and you? " I said smiling at Ginny but eyeing Ron. " I'm great, Hermione! So what number did you get? " Ginny asking me with begging look. " Um... I got number 15, what did you get? I asked begging she got the same number. " Hermione!! You got number 15? I got number 16! Wow! " Ginny said hugging me.

Draco's POV

As I got my number and entered my compartment before anyone else did, I started wondering. " I wonder who the lucky girl or boy is that get to share a small space with me? They ought to be thankful their sharing a room with this handsome hunk. " I thought with a smirk.

~Knock~Knock~Knock

" Malfoy!! You in here? " a voice called behind the door. " come in " I said looking up. " Zabini? How on the name of the lord did you find me? " I asked rising a eyebrow. " well I asked Parkinson where you were. And of course she knows because well let's face it, she's a stalking bitch. " Zabini said with a laugh and sighed. " oh " was all I could say. " So Zabini, what number did you get? I asked smirking.

Ginny's POV

As I got on the train and find number 16, I saw the ferret enter his compartment and settle. I got done putting my luggage and sat there bored. " I wonder who my assign partner is? " I thought. As I started humming, I got sleepy waiting for I decided to take a ' short ' nap.

Blaise's POV

Well bye Malfoy, I have to get to my compartment and see the lucky person. " I said wiggling my eyebrows. " yeah I'm waiting for mines too " Malfoy said closing his eye, and slept. I shook my head. " Lazy bastard. " I mumbled. " HEY!!? " Draco shouted as he open one eye. " sorry!!!! " I said closing the door
As I went to number 16, which is next door. I opened the door to see a beautiful sleeping ginger haired girl. " Lucky you, Weaselette.... " I whispered with a smirk