Too Tired To Party

* Previously *

" I bought this one to remind you of me. " Draco said opening Hermione's box for her. Inside was a emerald and silver bracelet. " Draco, I can't accept this... " Hermione said handing it back to Draco.

Draco's POV

" Why not? " I said looking at Hermione. " because I don't deserve these. You should give it to someone special other than me. " Hermione said pushing the boxes towards me. " ok. Tell me why you are NOT special? " I said smirking at her. " uh.... " Hermione said holding her chin. " let ME explain to you why you ARE special. Your the brains of the most famous trio that, may I remind you, defeat the dark lord and death eaters, you are the most bravest girl I know, your so beautiful and can make any guy fall for you, and you change me completely, making me who I am now, friends with potter. " I said pulling her closer to me. Hermione was now crying softly. " Hermione? Why are you crying?! " I said worried that I said something wrong. " nothing is wrong, Draco, it just that what you said was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me! " Mione said giving me a peck on the cheek. " I'm glad you heard that from me. " I said laying my chin on her head. " so will you take these? Or leave it here for lavender to take? " I said teasing her. " Ok... I will take them but I'm only wearing the earrings. I want to save the bracelet for a special occasion.... " Hermione said putting the earrings on. " sure I don't mind. " I said helping Mione put on her left earring.

The song timber is on while gin and Blaise are partying{ Above }

Blaise's POV

" So Ginny you enjoying the party? " I asked as she satted down on my lap. " yeah, it amazing but I'm getting pretty tired so can we go back now? " gin said pulling my arm. " sure... Where's Draco and Hermione? " I said looking around for platinum hair and a obvious smirk. " they might already be in the dorm shagging each other! " Ginny said wrapping her arms around me. " are you drunk? " I said looking at gin and how she is acting. " maybe tipsy but not drunk! " Ginny said waving her arms around the place. " your drunk " I mumbled as I lifted Ginny up and carry her back to our down, bridal style.

I entered our dorm and saw no sight of Hermione and Draco. I placed Ginny on the couch and removed her shoe and sat on the opposite side of the couch Ginny was on. " where could they be? " I thought as I fell asleep with Ginny.

Hermione's POV

" we should probably head back to the party, we had been here for at least an hour and people might get ideas. " I said standing up. " sure but can we head back to our dorms, I'm extremely tired and stressed about enough worrying about the perfect gift for you... " Draco said laughing nervously. " yeah ok, but let me tell Harry first before we go. " I said  walking with Draco back to the party. Draco opened the door for me and bowed playfully, I then Curtsey playing along and walked in finding Harry with pansy, kissing each other. I fake coughed, Harry and pansy then looked up embarrassed that they were snogging. " Harry, I'm going back to my dorm, me and Draco are pretty tired. " I said smiling. " sure Hermione, go rest and I'll see tomorrow. " Harry said hugging me one last time. " good night mione, don't let the ferret bite. " Harry said teasing me. " good night Harry, don't let the pansy bite. " I said teasing him back. " We had a group picture. " Harry said handing me a picture. " thanks Harry " I said smiling at him.

 " thanks Harry " I said smiling at him

I then walked back to Draco. " ok, let's go. " I said holding Draco's hand. " ok. " Draco said smiling to himself.

" what class do have tomorrow? " Draco said out of nowhere. " uh... I have charms with you. " I said thinking what we're doing. " I think professor flitwick is teaching that class too. I been told were actually going to be learning about our patronus instead of keeping it a secret. " I said having flashbacks about the dumbledore army and how we trained for the war until Cho Chang told umbridge about us. " I'm sorry about the whole war... " Draco said closing his eyes and then looking at me. " I know you are but it not your fault, it the weird glasses, scar face boy who did this to you. " I said sarcastically. " I love you and your sarcasm. " Draco said kissing me on the lips at the door of our dorm.