The Flirter?

Blaise's POV

" Pansy, are you sure this 'plan' will work? " I asked as me and pansy were heading to the great hall for lunch. " yes it WILL but you need to play along so does your girlfriend. " pansy said opening the great hall doors. " when will we start the plan? " I asked pansy as we walking in and before I sat down at my table. " today, or when Ginny decide to play along. " pansy said leaving me. " where is Ginny? " I thought sitting at my table, alone.

" oi! Hi Ginny! I said greeting her as dinner started. " oh hi Blaise. how have you been? " gin ask settling down her sit next to me. " fine, I guess and you? " I ask as food appear on our plates. " fine, I been worn out about the whole Draco and Mione thing. " gin said eating her mash potatoes before sticking her fork in my mouth, feeding me like a baby which I thought was hot. I moaned as I tasted how rich the potatoes were, I was starving. " so where is Hermione and Draco? " I ask embarrassed that I moaned and changing the subject. " well Hermione is in the library studying like her usual self and Draco is.... " she stopped to think of where Malfoy would be. " I don't know actually. Do you? " she said looking at me curiously. " no, but I heard crying last night, down stairs when we were sleeping maybe that was Draco. " I said thinking that would make sense. " anyway I need a favor from you... " I said kissing her forehead.

Hermione's POV

I was in the library studying about pixies and fairies, trying to forget about Malfoy. I had been ignoring him for the past 5 days now even when we were in our dorms. Today it was so hot that we had to wear something that won't kill us all.

Hermione's outfit ⬇️

The skirt was too short for my likings but it did impress a lot of guys even ferret stared at me for at least 10 seconds

The skirt was too short for my likings but it did impress a lot of guys even ferret stared at me for at least 10 seconds. " damn girl! You look hot! Literally! " Cormac Mclaggen shouted all the way from the other table. I blushed as I ate next to Ginny and facing Blaise, we were now eating dinner and I skipped lunch. " so you two a thing now? " Ginny said breaking the silence. " it was only a complaint not a pick up line! Or was it a pick up line? " I said confused as Ginny smirked. " why are you wearing that anyways? " Ginny said eyeing my outfit. " well that the only thing I have short enough for me not to die in this heat. " I said casual looking over at Cormac who still had eyes on me. " are you sure your not trying to flirt with guys? I mean look around you, there's at least 50 boys eyeing you! " Ginny said slightly looking at Draco who's face had tinted a light pink. " oh no... " I said shaking my head as I blushed making the guys dog whistle at me. " we should probably go back to our dorms since dinner is over in 10 minutes. " Blaise said looking at Ginny then Draco then me. " are you in love with me, Malfoy or Hermione? " Ginny said eyeing him. " I will always lay eyes on you. " Blaise said getting up and wrapping his hand around her waist as we walked back to our dorm. " that sounds familiar... " I thought as Blaise had said that to Gin. Ginny and Blaise were in the front leading the way as me and ferret was in the back, awkwardly looking at stuff but never at each other. " so what do you want to do later? " Ginny said giggling as Blaise kissed her cheeks to her forehead to her nose then lips. " anything you want. " Blaise said pulling her closer to him. I looked at how happy they are like how me and Draco used to be which made me tear up. I let them spill out gently not wanting to worry the couple but I think Draco was the only one who notice me crying softly behind the two love birds.