The Halloween disaster

Draco's POV

It has been a week of waiting for my costume. " I'm so glad today me and Hermione get to know each other's costume. " Oh she told what it is and it so attractive! " Ginny said elbowing me. " Is it nothing but jeans? " i said smirking. " no. " Ginny said smirking back at me. " So are you a vampire? " I asked trying to read gin's face. " yeah, why? " Ginny said eyeing me. " I didn't know you and Blaise are going as a couple! " I teased. " But we're enemies? Remember vampire and werewolves aren't good couples. " Ginny said looking a little sad. " yes they can. Didn't you read ' Twilight ' ? Jacob the werewolf dated a vampire. " I said a little embarrassed that I was force to read that book and learned. " How did you.....??? " Ginny said looking at me with shock as we walked back to our dorm together.

" Here Draco!! " Hermione said handing me a present. " it not my birthday yet! " I said confused. " no silly, it's your costume for tonight's party. " Mione said pushing me into the bathroom. " wait let me get yours. " I said rushing into my room and grabbing a box. " here. Try it on after me, ok? " I said closing the bathroom door. I opened the present and blushed, I then closed the box and opened the door seeing a depressed looking girlfriend. " why didn't you wear it?! " Hermione said jumping up and down. " Babe, you should wait until the party. " I said winking at Hermione. " fine...ok I guess it my turn to see my costume. " Hermione said slightly opening the box and then quickly closed it. " Ok..... I guess we both picked the worst costume.... " Hermione said blushing. " no mines is better, yours is so horrible! " I said looking at her face drop. " It attractive. " Hermione said placing our boxes in the bathroom. " ok let's get some dinner and get to the Halloween party. " Hermione said pulling me down the hall. " Ok!!!! " I said trying to catch up with Hermione.

Hermione's POV

" Ok, let's go change into our costume! " I said jumping out of my sit. " no, I'm to full, you two go ahead. Me and Malfoy will be there in like ten minutes or so. " Blaise said shooing me and Ginny to leave. " ok, bye! " Ginny and I said running out the great hall.

I went to the bathroom and changed into my costume and stepped out seeing a surprise boyfriend and two others sniggering. " well? " I said doing a little turn. " Damn. " Draco said breathing again. " ok now you go change Ginny! " I said pushing her in the bathroom. Twenty minutes later, Ginny came out looking like a beautiful vampire. " now you to boys go! " me and gin said telling them to change. Thirty minutes later the boys came out looking hot well Blaise did but not Draco. Draco looked like the most cutest thing ever lived!!!!!!! " OhMyGod!!! " me and Ginny squealed.

What the squad looks like⬇️

" Draco look like the most adorablest ferret in the world! " I said hugging Draco tight

" Draco look like the most adorablest ferret in the world! " I said hugging Draco tight. " and your the most hottest pirate I ever seen. No wonder other pirate want that booty! " Draco said kissing me then biting my neck. " um Draco, your a ferret not a vampire, I think we should leave Ginny the hot vampire not YOU! " Blaise said wrapping his arm around Ginny's waist. " fine whatever, and remember werewolf and vampire CAN date. " Draco said winking at Ginny. " you read twilight? " I said surprised that he even read a book. " I was force against my wills so I got revenge on Snape. " I said smirking at my flashback.

* Flashback *

" Mr Malfoy, I've gave you a chance and you didn't listen so get yourself a twilight book and read it now! " Snape said waving his wand. " I don't want to read that gay book! { No offense to the book lovers;) } " Draco said death staring at Snape. " if you don't, your father will hear about this and there will be consequences! " Snape pointing his wand at Draco. " fine. " Draco said getting a book from twilight and started reading it. Draco then casted a spell on Snape to have the dog filter on his face.

 Draco then casted a spell on Snape to have the dog filter on his face

Draco finished telling his story and saw my face. " what? " Draco said opening the door for us to leave for the party. " I didn't know you knew snapchat. " I said smirking at him. " I know some muggle things too. " Draco said linking hands with me. We arrived at the party and I then realized a person I kind of know. " um Draco, I'm going to get some punch, ok? " I said kissing him and leaving him with Blaise. " Dante? { the guy in the chapter [ the party ] }. " oh hey, Miss Granger. " Dante said bowing in front of me. " please Dante, call me Hermione! " I said , pleased with his amazing manners. " sure Hermione, so how have you been? " Dante said handing me a cup of punch. " pretty good, uh not to be rude or anything but why are you here at Hogwarts? " I asked curiously. " I came to visit here, I dropped out of Hogwarts Last year actually." Dante said sipping his cup. " oh, well enjoy the party! " I said leaving Dante until I stopped in my track and everything went black.