A Diagon Alley Reunion

Draco's POV

"Mum, I'm going to Diagon Alley to go purchase supplies for school, all right?" I said as I walk to  my front door. "Ok darling, but be back before dinner and be safe" Narcissa said as she looked up from her book at the fireplace.  "I know, mum. I need to get going now" I mumbled as I closed the door behind me. I could have used Floo to get to the alley but today seemed to be a good day for a walk.

When I arrived at Diagon Alley, I saw Blaise Zabini, a friend from Slytherin. He looked taller this year but not taller than me, obviously. We were close once but a whole year has affected all of us, hopefully my friendship with Zabini didn't change.

"Hey Zabini, what are you doing here? Picking up girls, I suppose!" I teased as I hit his arm hard enough to feel it. "No Malfoy, I'm here to get school supplies and I suppose you're here for the funeral of Potters'!" Blaise teased back as he smacked me harder. "Man, I wish but one can only dream" I said as I shrugged with a smirk and we both laughed. 

"Hey, I need to stop by this bookstore, my father told me to purchase it for his study. I'll catch up with you later" I said as I walked away from Blaise and pointed to Flourish and Blotts Bookseller. "Yeah, whatever, Malfoy. I need to get myself ink bottles for my new feather pens. Later, loser" Blaise said as he waved me off. 

I flipped him off.

Hermione's POV

As I finished breakfast, I grab some Floo powder that I have been saving up and was off on my journey of school supplies. As I arrived at Diagon Alley, I noticed a certain ginger haired girl, of course, it's none other than Ginny!

 "Gin!" I yelled excitedly as I ran up to her with my arms ready to embrace a hug. "Oh, it's a pleasure to see you here, Mione!" Ginny said as she squeezed me tightly in her arms. "How was your summer?" We both said in sync. "Oh Gin, it was great!" I lied as I nervously chuckled. 

"Well, mine was okay, spending time with the boys isn't really fun, is it?" Ginny giggled as she rolled her eyes jokingly. "Hey Gin, I'm going to just grab a few books real quick, okay?" I said hugging her again. "Sure Mione, just a couple of books, huh? Well, have fun, I need myself new quills. Ron recently destroyed mine" Ginny said awkwardly, knowing the history between Ron and I.

"It's okay, Ginny. I'm totally over it. This year is going to be my year" I lied as I waved at her goodbye. 

Hermione's POV

As I entered the Flourish and Blotts Bookseller bookstore, I was greeted by the person working up front. I walked to the history section of the store and picked up a some books about curses, magic histories, and spells. Ginny had told me I need some romantic novels in my life so I decided to take her advice and chose a love story about forbidden lovers. I had picked at least ten books and now finally convinced that all the books are useful, I walked to the person in the front desk. I payed for all the books and tried to walk out with all ten books stacked on top of another. As I reached for the door handle, I collided with someone and all the books came crashing down!