The Small Talk

Hermione's POV

"....." I stayed silent as Draco yelled at me. I could feel tears running down my face as he yelled at me, non-stop. " DRACO!! " I screamed stopping him from yelling at me. " I didn't mean we were just friends! I just can't say ' oh I care for him because he's my boyfriend and I love him so much even though he use to DESPISE me!!! ' I shouted in sarcasm. " Then let's just stick as enemies like we use to be!! " Draco shouted glaring at me. " ...... Fine. " I said weakly trying hard to hold in tears and ran out of the hospital into the library. I sat near the back and cried until our first class started so that meant I missed breakfast.

I walked in transfiguration with a cold heart. Ginny waved to me and patted on a sit next to her with a warm smile. " hi Ginny! " I said putting a fake smile as we waited for class to start. Ginny then frowned looking at me and then hex a pencil into oblivion. " was it Malfoy?! " gin whisper- shouted. " what? No! What make you say that?! " I asked as tear rolled down my cheek. " yes!!! " I said covering my eyes with my hands and cried silently. " what did he do? Or worst SAY?! " gin asked with her fist in a ball and her knuckles turning white. " he lied about loving me! He said we should just STICK with being enemies like it a causal thing to say! " I said wiping tears away, knowing it won't help if I cry. " do you want me to hex him into a ferret but ugly and dead. I nodded quickly in sarcasm then Ginny got up from her sit and almost left the room if I haven't stopped her. " Ginny, I'm playing... " I said calming her. " oh " Ginny mumbled giggling.

Draco's POV

" why the f**k did I just say that to Hermione! " I said slamming my fist on to my desk that I shared with Blaise. " Bro? What happen? " Blaise asked while taking notes for our potion class. " I didn't mean to say my mess up sh*t with her! I accidentally screamed at her and told her we should just 'STICK' as enemies! " I whisper in frustration. " dude, you just f*ck up your chance with her and do remember you only had one chance to be friends or .... " Blaise said as he could feel two eyes on him but it wasn't Draco's, it was Pansy. " so do I break up with Ginny? " Blaise asked with fear. " no stay with her and be happy. I'll think of something to get me out of this mess. " I mumbled thinking of her, non-stop.

Blaise's POV

" what do you want, pansy? " I asked pansy after class. " I heard Draco and I want to help the two love birds get back together! " Pansy said clapping her hands. " but how pansy? I mean the hate each other now. " I said looking down at my shoes. " we'll make a plan or trick them. " pansy said smirking at me. " I'm going to trust you since you been Draco's Friend since day 1 of Hogwarts. " I said looking at pansy who had nodded. " I'll try my best, ok? " pansy said shaking hands with me. We both smirked and started walking into our second class.