It Starts Now

•NOTICE• DO NOT COMPARE YOUR WEIGHT WITH THE WEIGHTS IN MY STORY CAUSE THEY ARE PROBABLY WRONG AND NOT HEALTHY, AND EVERYONE CARRIES WEIGHT DIFFERENTLY. D O  N O T

   America leaned back in his chair with a lollipop in his mouth. He was at the world meeting; he hated having to go every time.

   "Fat" is what America thought over in his head. Of course he's going to ignore it, he doesn't care what people think, after all he's the strong hero.

   Or until recently. America furrowed his eyebrows as he started thinking. He could lose a bit, it's not that hard. I do have a fast metabolism...  America took out his lollipop, and stared at it.

   Really pink..probably a lot of sugar..

   America threw the lollipop in the trash across the table. He could start now, maybe just drop the unnecessary sugars.

   America smiled thinking maybe he could lose weight for once.

   "America! Can't you stop bloody throwing things?!" England puffed besides him. "Only you would be even eating during this meeting."

   America frowned a bit.

   "Hehe..you're right." America chuckled.

   "Y-yeah.." England confusedly turned his face back to the table.

   God, he's right. America starting thinking of a diet he should maybe start. I know starting with unnecessary sugars could do..but it could be faster with..

   "America! Stop daydreaming! It's not like you're the only one that doesn't want to be here!" Germany yelled right at him.

   America sighed.

   "Ok.."

   Germany had a questioning look before returning to his blabbering about fixing world problems.

   Oh crap. America thought. I'm probably acting different.. America returned to his bright smiling and straightened his back. Just finish this meeting..

~~~

"This meeting is officially done!" Germany yelled.

America snapped out of his thinking and realized what Germany just said. He smiled brightly and stood up. He saw mostly everyone was gone or leaving so he rushed to the door right behind England. But to America's surprise, England turned around after getting through the door.

"Are you okay..?" England showed worry in his bright emerald eyes.

"Of course! Why would you ask that?" America's heart started beating fast realizing England noticed.

"Just..nothing.." England turned back and walked away.

America wanted his diet to be a secret. So maybe he could even surprise them when he got skinny! America smiled at the thought of what praises he could get from them. They"ll stop calling me fat!

America started moving his legs to walk to his house. I..can get my car later, this is better for me! America cheerfully made his way to his home.

~Prologue complete~

Author: Welp, I haven't even finished my other writings but I'm bored of them, I'll finish them sometime if someone says they want it done soon. But yeah! I'm excited for this! I love these stories, and hopefully u get to see my better writing with more experience!