Pancakes (end)

America wiped his eyes and looked at his phone. It was already 10 in the morning and his stomach grumbled loudly. He held his stomach and noticed how much the sharp pains hurt. It's been a while since his stomach has put in effort for food besides yesterday. Before then, he was numb from any growling.

He jumped out of bed and put on his glasses to walk downstairs. Something smelled absolutely delicious. It was sort of like sweet bread but the syrup smell was obvious.

"Canada..?" America held his rumbling stomach.

"Yes?" Canada flipped another blueberry pancake.

America smiled. Of course the syrup smell was because of Canada's pancakes. The kitchen was a mess with flour sprinkled all over the counter and utensils everywhere. The stove was full of pans and England was sat in a corner in his apron while France was pointing and laughing. America could only guess what happened while he was asleep.

The growling pains grew sharper each time he got a whiff of the pancakes. He knew it was ok to eat them, but it wouldn't be easy. After all that has happened, he still wanted to check his body. He took a deep breath and resisted the urge to feel his body. It saddened him to still think about his body, but he never would have tried to get better before. He knew he was getting better, just a little at a time.

"Helloooo." Canada swayed his hand across America's face. "I have something for you."

Canada set down a couple of blueberries pancakes in front of America. There was maple syrup sliding down the buttery pancakes, and he could feel the heat radiating from it.

America hesitated and stared at the plate. It looked delicious, and that's all he tried to think about. He picked up his fork and took a huge bite out of the warm pancakes. It was fluffy and sweet, like taking a bite out of a cloud. America took another bite, and another.

"Good, right?" Canada smiled warmly.

"Yes, amazing!" America closed his eyes like he was daydreaming, then frantically opened them again. "Dude I wonder when the next meeting thing is. I've probably missed so many. I don't want to hear it from Germany." He sighed.

Canada froze a moment then bursted out in laughter. "That's what you're thinking about?"

England walked over to the scene and chuckled.

"Glad to see you're back, America." He wiped away the laughing tears.

"I am too." America smiled at his empty plate.

EXTRA

England put on his frilly apron and whipped out his mixing spoon.

"I think I should make something for him again."

"Unless you want him to die." France laughed.

"Watch me you fuckhat." England took out a pan and began to pour in ingredients.

The pan's contents started to smoke and an awful smell came from it. Whatever was inside turned a charcoaled black.

"I just put it on the fucking stove." England frantically stirred it as if it was still edible.

"HahAHA!" France laughed his ass off.

"I think I'll just make him something.." Canada held France's shoulder.

Author-

Finally! This took like 3-4 years to finish and I think it's my first story that ends happy. Thanks for reading!