Troubles

America set his utensils down and wiped his face again. He had eaten every thing his plate had to offer. His stomach easily felt better and there were no more pulling growls.

He got off the stool with tears still streaming down his face and walked towards the bathroom. America didn't want to see how horrible his body had gotten but he needed to. But before he could take another step, he felt an intense grab on his wrist.

"Don't." England spoke softly.

America was considering to throw it all up, but he was just focused on seeing his body.

"I wasn't-

"America please!" England yelled on the verge of tears. "I don't want to see you in the hospital again. Just thinking about it makes me hurt so, so much. Can you just sit here with me?" England's grasp became tighter and tighter. "Even if the doctor said your weight was ok, you don't look healthy at all."

America looked at the floor disappointed in himself. He knew he was still lying to everyone. He looked at England's tired eyes and back at the floor.

"I'm not at a healthy weight. I never was." America took his hand away from England.

"But the doctor-

"It was fake. It was all fake." America fiddled with his hands under his waist.

"So you're still..?" Canada softly questioned.

America looked at all the disappointed and sorrowful faces around him. He tried to hold back the big lump in his throat and headed towards his room with blurring vision.

He ran to his bathroom and hastily took off his clothing. He observed his bony and frail figure over and over. America wanted to be skinnier, but the thought of England crying again stuck in his head. The lump in his throat became larger as he filled with conflicting emotions. For once he felt the need to get better, but he still wanted to keep complete control of his frail body.

He checked for fat again and again, pinching at his thin skin. He didn't know what to do anymore. Tears started to flow like a clear waterfall. He held his head and tried to think before being interrupted.

Loud, powerful knocks were thrown at the door and startled America. He tried putting all his clothes back on. Tears were scattered all over his red face, and he tried to wipe them away.

"You better open this bloody door!" England yelled as he slammed his hands against the wood. Small pieces of the wood began to fall off the door with each slam.

America quickly unlocked the door before it broke again. It's not like he was doing anything bad, but he was ready to be yelled at. He kept trying to wipe his tears away, then he felt arms wrap around him.

"Please, Alfred." England cried and held tightly.

"America.." Canada observed America's tears.

England held America like he was all he had. He tried to keep his cries in and wouldn't let go. America teared up again and knew he couldn't do this anymore. He wants to be healthy for England, but didn't know if it was possible.

"I might as well join, right?" France hugged America as well.

America laughed through his tears knowing how stupid this probably looks. You could hear England's little sigh of disappointment.

Canada also came a little closer and hugged America from behind very softly.

"Please get better." Canada said before he quickly stepped out of the hug.

America wondered if he could.

Author_

Probably one or two more chapters left! I'm trying to finish this instead of stalling for another year. It might have taken long but I'll eventually finish my stories lol.