Description

You can call it a prequel to Until We Meet Again if you want but both the books can be read individually also.

Sabrine Uriyel Nirvana , Aden Olaf Knight's supposed archenemy left the city not before confessing her feelings to him and being laughed and rejected by Aden himself. With her last words Until We Meet Again as a promise that meant she will get over him , she will be back and will be back to being archenemies as he wanted and there's nothing he needs to worry about , she left but that is not what Aden Olaf Knight wants now after he realized his mistake, after realizing that he is in love with her.

~Promises are meant to be broken and I will break her promise , If she ever comes back I will make her mine, win her heart back till then I can only hope that she does not lose it to someone else.
But the question that haunts me most is Will We Meet Again...~ Aden Olaf Knight

COPYRIGHTS INFRINGEMENT

©2017 , ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED

DISCLAIMER : I do not own any of the pictures that have been used in the story unless stated.

No part of this book may be copied, stored, reproduced or transmitted by any means , mechanical, electronic, photocopied, printed, recorded or otherwise without the prior consent of the author and owner, Mansi Solanki.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Plus, do not advertise your work here by any way or means.
And the idea of this book is all mine so please do not copy or plagiarize it.

~ HAPPY READING :-)
~Vote<3
~Comment<3

Also editing credits goes to GirlReader133 . Thank you so Much :)

 Thank you so Much :)