Chapter 3

Aden's P.O.V.

Everyone must have heard the line "You don't understand the value of something until it is taken away from you" and that is what happened with me. When Sabrine was here in the flesh, I always made fun of her, pranked her, or annoyed the shit out of her, not to forget that I never actually cared about her feelings but now that she is gone, now that she is no longer in front of me, I understand the meaning behind those lines.

God knows how hard it is for me to not do a single thing without remembering her, whatever I did earlier was always to make her look like a loser; I studied to get better scores than her, I played in our school's team to prove that I am better than her in sports too, I made everyone my friend to prove her that I am better than her even in the friendship department but I never knew that she would leave me so devastated by just leaving me.

Why? Why did I have to be such a loser, so blind, that I did not realize what was in front of me the whole time.

I am going under depression, now I don't go to school regularly, I have dropped out of our school's basketball team, my grades are going down super fast and my friends are really worried about me - they come visit me everyday, they tell hilarious incidents which happened in school but I can not even bring myself to fake a smile. By now they should have guessed that it's no use to talk to me or try to lighten my mood but no they are stubborn, they still try their hardest to make me smile, to make me want to come back to school. After all, they've been with me since 8th grade through every twist and turn. I know they are not ready to give up on me but I am. I am dropping out of school, I have decided that I will do homeschooling, better than going to a real high school which is where all this drama started.

"I am dropping out." I say finally.

"Whh..what? Did you...did you just say you are dropping out?" Dexter exclaims.

"Oh Aden. I get it, you mean you are dropping out from the school's basketball team, we are totally fine with it." Derek says and laughs nervously.

I just stare monotonously at them and say, "I am dropping out of school, I am going to start homeschooling." Before any of them can object any further, I raise my hand to stop them. "That's final, no matter what you say, my decision is final. You two may leave now and take your time to process this news." With that said, I stand up and leave my house.

****

"That witch! She dyed my hair and eyebrows. How the hell did she do this? Oh yeah, I forgot she is a bloody witch, she can do anything. I swear if it were up to her, she would make me a rat or something. Most probably Olaf himself." I ramble as I enter the school with my pretty hot pink hair and plain white eyebrows.

Not even two seconds pass and I hear the most beautiful, most exotic, most melodious laughter of none other than Sabrine Uriyel Nirvana. *note the sarcasm* Oh, she was so going to regret what she did. She was still laughing at my face and that only caused me to smirk because soon she'll regret doing this.

I immediately pull my hands out of my pockets and sprinkle colored powder all over her, and that too was hot pink as it's her most hated color. I see her laughter turning into shock and then steam coming out of her ears but before she can do anything else I see a water bottle in Dexter's hand and empty it all over her and make a run for my class just as the bell rangs.

***

It's break right now and I was going to the cafeteria when out of nowhere a hand comes and I am pulled inside what I notice is an empty classroom. "Payback's a bitch Aden." I hear and I immediately recognize it as none other than Sabrine's voice as she comes from behind me a water bottle in her hand. I start laughing, "Oh my god Sabrine now you are gonna stoop this low, pouring water over me. Well go for it. I don't care." I tell her.

She just smirks and shakes her head, she slowly unscrews the cap and I don't even get the time to process what happened except now my pants are wet. Yes my pants and in the front, if you understand... I just stare at her for a few seconds. I can't freaking believe this happened, I look down at my pants then at her.

She throws the bottle in the trash can and goes out of the classroom leaving me dumbfounded there.

Sabrine-10 and Me- 0

------

I put my head on the steering wheel, close my eyes and let the tears flow freely. Yes, I am a boy, but that does not mean I can't cry. After all crying is not a sign of weakness, it just shows that you are human, and you have emotions. 

I hope you liked this chapter and I am extrememly sorry for the late updates.
And I am again telling you that updates will be very irregular and extremely sorry for atleast 2 months. 
I really wish you keep up with me :)