Chapter 4

Aden's P.O.V.

It's a Monday today and I did not go to school today too.

"Aden, I don't know what happened to you but this is the height of indiscipline. You can't just stop going to school like that, I got an email that showed how your perfect A grades have gone down to Cs. Cs, Aden! Do you understand me?" My mom continues to scold me but I can't bring myself to say anything to her because I know she cares about me and she is worried about me.

"Aden, tell me what's wrong?" My mom asks me softly. keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"I want to leave school." I reply staring out the window. "Aden you can't just run away from your problems like that." My mom reprimands.

"Enough mom, you don't understand what I am going through. I am 16 years old and I am mature enough to make my own decisions, if I want to leave school then you should let me leave school. I can homeschool. And if you are not fine with me send me to a boarding school. Even a military academy would work but I don't want to go back to Lincoln High. Ever." I shout at her. I have never ever back talked my mom, and now when I have done it I can't help but feel guilty.

I have felt only one emotion these last two weeks: guilt. It is eating me alive.

After my little drama with my Mom I run out of the house with tears running down my face. Call me a pussy but I don't care.

My life is hell right now; I don't need to go to real hell. If anyone asks what hell is like I would say just look at my life, it's the basic definition of hell.

I look outside and think of some place where I can forget all about this, and I know the best place to go right now.

***

Just as I enter the Night Bar, I am met with the terrible smell of alcohol and loud music. It practically makes your ears bleed but I don't care about anything right now. All I want is a drink or two to forget all my worries.

I go to the bar counter and order my beer.

Finally when I start feeling somewhat light-headed I am rudely stopped by the bartender himself.

"Umm sir I think you have had enough to drink, maybe you should go back to where you live, I will call you a cab..." Before the bartender can say anything else I am holding him by the collar.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone? It's my freaking life and no one has the right to control it! Stop trying to control my life when you don't know one shitty thing I'm going through!" I curse at him and with one final punch to his face, I stand up and storm out of the bar.

I don't see where I am going and before I get the time to react, I am flying through the air and my lungs feel like all the oxygen has been sucked out of them. I don't know where I am going.

And the next minute my back hits a tree and I feel intense pain at the back of my head too and just like that I am knocked out cold to the sound of sirens.

Maybe it would be for the best if I die. All pain will go away and the guilt. The worst feeling of all.

I think this is what I get as a punishment for the sins I committed.

I hope you liked this chapter. 
And excuse any grammatical or spelling errors as it's my first draft. 
And I am updating short chapters because of the lack of time. Please keep up with me.