Chapter 10

Hello readers, I am so glad to announce that Will We Meet Again has reached #98 in Short Story in such a short period of time and this really means a lot to me.

Plus, Your feedback is appreciated and I hope to hear from you as I do from one of my constant reader and supporter of this book dorryl1967

Aden's P.O.V.

Finally, the day has came when I will be released from this godforsaken hospital and go home. All the paperwork, everything has already been done and we are just waiting for a cab outside.

"Mom, why is not Dad here with you to pick me up?" I ask for the upteenth time.

She groans and turns to face me, "Aden I have already told you so many times, and if you ask one more time I am gonna leave you stranded here. He had an important meeting to attend today and so he left early in the morning itself."

"A meeting which was much more important than picking his son up from the hospital. Wow!" I snort.

Mom just turns to glare at me and right then the cab comes and the ride passes in silence.

*******

When we reach home I see Austin already standing at the gate and as soon as I get out the can he tackles me into a hug and after a few minutes he hits me hard on my back and runs away.

"Owww! What the hell was that for?" I ask him and he merely shakes his head, shows me a thumbs up and leaves.

"Let's go inside and have some homemade food." Mom says.

The day passes by in a blur and in no time I am in my bed.

"Hey, Aden wake up it's already 7:00 a.m. You still have school to attend." My mom shouts from somewhere in the house and I just groan and put my head inside the pillow.

"No, school's boring, I wanna sleep." I mutter and the next moment, I am lying on the floor and all my sleepiness is shaken away. I look up to see Austin showing off a proud smirk and my mattress beneath me. "Mom said to wake you up and so I did," he says and walks away whistling.

I quickly shower and get dress to leave for school. I can't wait to see Sabrine today, no not because I like her or anything but because of a prank I pulled yesterday.

I smirk to myself and go to school, I am so looking forward to this day.

As I predicted the first thing I hear as soon as I enter into the school's premises is a terrible screech from none other than Sabrine Uriyel Nirvana.

"Adeeeeen! I can't believe you would stoop this low." she shouts coming just behind me. I turn around and take a look at her, and burst out laughing.

"You look so pretty Sabrine," I say between laughs. She has big red patches and small spots on her every body part visible, not only this both of her eyes were swollen red. I swear she resembles the Disney witches.

"This is not funny Aden," she says with a glare which would have made anyone else piss their pants off but not me. Pfft! I have been on this side of her for years now.

"Well neither was you putting all types of bug in my car and scratching the paint of off it." I say with a shake of my head and tsk, "Karma's a bitch, right Uriyel?" I smack her head with my index finger and thumb.

"This...this is just ludicrous Aden, absurd, you can't just go around in my bathroom and exchange my body shampoo with Litchi Juice!" She says and shakes me.

"Oh! Look we are using fancy words here. So let me tell you Miss Sabrine Uriyel Nirvana that it was neither ludicrous or absurd, since if you are forgetting you exchanged my shampoo for blue dye, wait scratch that Permanent Blue Dye and I was a half smurf for so many days. Not to forget Stacy flat out said no to me to go to any date and cancelled all our plans to go out." I tell her.

"Well still that does not mean you could do that Aden, especially after knowing I am allergic to Litchi. I thought you had some standards," she says and raises her hand above her head to describe my standards.

"Honest Uriyel, I am privileged to know you think so highly of me but everything's fair in love and war." I say and blow her a goodbye kiss tauntingly.

"Wait! You can't just walk away like that Aden. Come back!" She shouts but I merely salute her and go away whilst shouting back, "I have classes to attend unlike you bunker."

I wake up with dried tears around my eyes.

Why did this happen with me?

If given another chance I will immediately do anything for her, to get that moment back.

When Will We Meet Again Uriyel?

Heyyy! You lovely readers i hope you liked this chapter and I am thinking of wrapping this up in the coming month, possibly .

I did end this chapter on a positive note , do tell me what do you think about it ?

Till then Have A Nice Day <3