Chapter 5

I feel as if I'm tied down to something. Am I in hell getting punishment for my sins? I should've gone to the church more often. I gradually open my eyes and see...actually I see nothing, it's dark.

Is there no light in Hell? But when I turn to the side and see the big heart monitor beeping very calmly I come to my senses. I'm in a hospital room. But why?

That is when all the memories of what happened came rushing back to me at full speed, and I cannot not help but think that it would have been better if I had died.

"You are awake Aden." I hear my Mom's voice and I cannot not help but feel guilty again just from hearing her pain filled voice. When did I get so selfish?

Oh yeah, the moment I realized that I loved Uriyel. God Uriyel, you are not even here and still just because of you my life is turning upside down.

"Aden. What happened? Say something." My mom croaks.

"You have been crying, Mom?" I ask her instead.

"Of course Aden, you almost died. You gave me an heart attack Aden. I don't know what happened with you Aden. I don't know what caused you to become all depressed and I am not even gonna force you to tell me but listen Aden. Life is never fair and no matter what happens Aden, you should always stay strong. Maybe God has something good planned for you for the future." My mom tells me softly with tears in her eyes.

And all I could think about was 'How could I forget about my own mom?'

"Heya bitch, how the hell did you manage to get yourself hurt so freaking bad? Do you know how worried I was?" My younger brother Austin says as he comes inside the hospital room. "Language Austin." My mom scolds him with a small smile on her face. He salutes her and says "Yes ma'am."

"Okay so I will leave you two to talk then, also Aden, Derek & Dexter are outside and have been since last night. They think that you are upset with them so after talking with your dear little brother talk to them please." My mom says and leaves the room.

"So bro. How are you feeling?" Austin asks quietly. I can feel the fear in his voice. "Fine man." I reply.

"So listen this very carefully Aden, however much of an annoying little brother I am to you, I still love you and never want you gone out of my life. Do you know how scared I was that I was gonna lose my best brother?" Austin speaks up with tears in his eyes.

"Boy I am the only brother you have so obviously I am the best one." I joke trying to lighten the mood. Austin merely shakes his head and hugs me. "I never said any such thing to you till now," he says and then leaves.

And as he leaves I could not help myself but feel nervous as Derek and Dexter enter the room.

The one thing I say, just looking at the condition they're in, is, "You both look like shit."

This is it, I know a short chapter. But this is all you are gonna get I can't write longer updates because of the lack of time.
And excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes.