A/N

Umm hello readers! I know I promised an update today and yet you are getting a good for nothing author's note which some of you will not even bother to read but I am telling you Do Read It   , this is very important, like VERY VERY Important.

So, I am thinking of going under an hiatus and I am in the process of going under a writer's block. You don't know how sad I am feeling while writing this. I am actually feeling like crying as I had a feeling that this book had potential and I was actually writing something worth reading but I can't continue it any longer right now.

I am really very sorry, it's just I had been having a lot of problems lately,and to be honest I am stressed, and I think I may have self-prescribed depression lol but ya I don't think I can give you good updates in this condition when no matter how hard I try I can't think of anything good or positive. I am really sorry to disappoint you.

If you read everything, and want to say anything you can, if you have any advice or words of wisdom I am open to suggestions.

I hope you all understand my decision and support me. If you still want to read my book than you will have to wait until then it would be gathering dust in that big library of yours in some corner.

Note: I will try to update still though once in a blue moon . But do expect one proper update sometime this week. :)

Also, to take my mind of things and do something good I am hosting a contest with the name of Galaxy Book Contest.

GalaxyBookContest   you can head over to this profile to check it out.

I am really sorry for it and note it I don't say sorry much until and unless I really fill guilty and I am, cause I don't know about you but I sure as hell am disappointed.

Until Next Time Lovelies <3