Epilogue

Groaning, I pinched the bridge of my nose; the flaming, red scar on my right shoulder twisting as I used my other arm to gesture pointedly over my shoulder. "I said that the tulips were to be placed over there—" the three florists before me visibly gulped— "Did you even look at the layouts I sent you?"

"Sorry, ma'am!" The trio of men quiver, before picking up all of the large bouquets and hurriedly fleeing towards the designated reception area.

Feeling familiar, calloused palms massage my shoulders, I sighed in relief. "I think you're worrying too much."

I scoff, "I'm worrying the perfect amount, thank you... I mean, I just want this wedding to be perfect."

He laughed, his breath fanning my ear, before his full lips pressed a kiss against my shoulder. "I know," he hums, "That's what I love about you."

"I love you too—"

Ellie hurries into the room, her matching powder blue dress flourishing around her ankles as she stumbled towards me. "Places," she hisses, "The bride is coming."

"Which one?" I snicker, stifling a laugh as I fall under Ellie's glare.

Gasping, my eyes suddenly fill with tears as Sydney floats into the room; smoothing her hands over her ethereal white dress. "What do you think?" She enquires nervously, looping her arm within Charles' as he prepares to walk her down the aisle; his husband of three years, Connelly, laughing and fixing his forever loosened tie.

"Stunning," I gush with an excited squeal, "Lila's definitely going to faint!"

Leaping from the barstool where she sat, Lucille fixed the sweetheart neckline of her matching bridesmaid's dress. "Bitchin'," she then comments with a smirk, as Ellie and I flash the nervously tittering woman two thumbs up.

"Okay—" Sydney abruptly sobered— "I'm ready."

And, with that, the doors finally opened...