THIS IS REALLY SPECIAL, GUYS!!

Christmas time - if you guys celebrate it - is fast approaching! Around this time of year I'm working with the foundations I'm an ambassador for, catching up with friends and fam, buying presents for loved ones and watching re-runs of my favourite shows, YouTube and makeup tutorials until early in the morning; no breaks, screw the bathrooms!!!

Before I continue, I'd just like to hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas. Because honestly you guys have made my year by showing your support and love for me and my books and you deserve presents and factories of candy canes!

Anyway, so this year I have decided that I want to give back to you guys. Unfortunately I'm not rich - at all - so I mean on a more personal level (don't worry, I don't mean personal as in stalk you).

So, I posted a message on my message board but I wanted to tell you guys personally.

I am requesting for your first name and email (if you want, guys!) as I am spreading cheer and sending e-cards to all of you! I don't care if their are a hundred comments, I will send them to each and every one of you!

If you don't want to comment, you can PM me your email for extra security if you would like.

So, Merry Christmas or Hanukkah or other special holidays for other religions that I haven't included!

Love y'all

~ Izzy 🎄❤️

P.S. I am starting a Girls Group Chat on the phone app 'Kik' so if you're a girl and want a fabulous, friendly online squad then PM me your username and I'll begin making the group!