SOMETHING IS WRONG

Hey guys!Here is a new update on the story,Hope you'll enjoy it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT MORNING......

It was 7.00 o'clock. Ezra was already  awake because he didn't sleep all night. He weakly got up from his bunk and started walking to the common room. After he entered, There was Sabine eating some breakfast.

"Oh, Hey Ezra"Sabine said waving at the boy with a smile but Ezra didnt say anything back, he was completely silent.

"Um hello??"The girl hoped for a response but still nothing from Ezra. He was just sitting on the opposite end, staring at the floor.

But then that same dark voice from before was heard inside of the Padawan's head...

"How do you have the guts to be around someone after what you have done"

Ezra snapped out of his stare, getting up violently and ran to his Cabin ignoring Sabine's calls.

"Ezra?..!"Sabine said in a higher voice as she looked at the boy getting away..

On his way to the cabin, Ezra met up with Zeb in the hallways. He was panting and clearly in a panic.

"Hey,ki-"Zeb didn't finnish, Ezra just ran past him and went to his cabin. He locked the door and sat in the corner of the room again in a protective ball postion. It has become a habit. His breathing was uneven, his mind in a panic as he tried getting the haunting voice out of his head.

"You couldn't protect your friends on Malachor  and you won't be able to protect your friends now"The voice said

"Shut up!!"Ezra yelled grabbing his head, his body starting to tremble..

"Your friends will die"The voice exclaimed in a dark tone..

"No..." Ezra whispered..

"Your Master will die"The voice countinued.....

"No!"

"The Rebellion will fall"

"No.."

"And you will become The Servant of evil!"
"No !!, I won't!...leave...me....ALONE"Ezra yelled as a few things from the room started floating in the air. The floating objects around him were reflecting his highly unstable state of mind.

"Hehe"The voice laughed creepily as it disappeared once more, leaving Ezra alone, scared and quiet..

AFTER ONE HOUR......

The rest of the crew was aleardy up and they were eating breakfast in the common room. Everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. 

"Hey where is Ezra?"Hera asked suddenly looking around the room "Well Ezra is up but....."Sabine didn't finnish the sentance..

"But what Sabine?"Kanan raised his voice a bit, facing the source of the girl's voice.

"..This morning I was here and ... a few minutes later Ezra came in. I said hi to him but he didn't say anything, I tried again but still nothing from him. And then he sat on the other edge of the table just staring at the floor.But suddenly he shook his head and ran to his cabin I guess"Sabine told what happened

"And I saw him running to our cabin, I tried to say hi but he just ran past me..like I wasn't even there"Zeb said

"Something is going on...something is wrong..."Hera said turning to Kanan

"Something is terribly wrong"Kanan added clunching the spoon in his hand..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there we go,another Chapter.Yayy!I will update again today.

Padawan girl out.

:)