TELL ME

THE NEXT MORNING......

It was 7.00 o'clock, Sabine and Hera were in the kitchen eating breakfast. After one hour Kanan and Zeb came as well.

"Good morning guys"Sabine said waving at the two who just entered the common room

"Good morning Sabine, Hera"Kanan said

Kanan and Zeb sat down and started eating brekfast as well

"Where is Ezra?"Kanan asked

"I don't know"Sabine said as Hera also shook her head in confusion

"He is in our Cabin,probably. He didn't sleep the entire night again"Zeb said

"I'm gonna go check on him"Kanan said getting up from the chair. The rest of the crew nodded, showing concern in thier expressions.

IN FRONT OF EZRA'S CABIN...

"Hey,Ezra? Um you in there?"Kanan said knocking on the door

Nothing

"Ezra"Kanan said

Nothing again.

"Alright,I'm coming in"Kanan said and opened the door with the force

Kanan stepped in the cabin but Ezra was no where to be found as the older man started to feel panic rising.

"Ezra?"Kanan called out to him again,hoping for an answer.(Btw Kanan can't feel Ezra that much,first because his signature is blury ,second Ezra has his mental shileds directly on kanan)

Nothing. But then Ezra put down on of his shields by accident and at that moment Kanan could feel where he was, in the vents over him.

" I know that you are up there, can you please come down"Kanan asked

"......."Ezra stayed silent

"Ezra"Kanan said

At that moment Ezra came out of the vents, dropping in front of Kanan. He felt that one of his shileds is down so he put it up again. Kanan felt it and sighed.

"Why were you up there?"Kanan asked

"No reason...."Ezra answered. It was clear he was lying again. He was trying so hard to hide something.

"I know that you are not telling me something...."Kanan said "Tell me what's wrong..please"

"It's.....It's really nothing Kanan...I am Fine"Ezra said with a fake smile, just trying to get himself out of this situation.

"Ezra"Kanan said in a more serious voice. The younger boy knew that his Master isnt one to give up but thats exactly what irritated him.

"I ALREADY told YOU, IT'S NOTHING"Ezra  yelled

"Ezra, there is no need to raise your voice"Kanan said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry Master........I just wanted to say that There is nothing wrong"Ezra lied as the man in front of him sighed "If there is something wrong I want you to tell me okay?"

"I understand Master"Ezra said

Kanan smiled. Then Sabine called Kanan over the com-link.

"Hey,Kanan can you please come here for a second. Chopper is....."

"Chopper is what?"Kanan asked

"Destroyed"Sabine said

"What do you mean destroyed?"Kanan asked rising an eyebrow

"Ask Zeb when you get here"Sabine said obviously rising her voice at someone on the other end.

"Alright I'll be right there"Kanan said as he put the com-link back on his belt. His gaze fell on his Padawan again as Ezra just nodded and waved.

"Come eat breakfast alright ?" Kanan said as Ezra muttered "I will". Soon it was just Ezra alone again in his cabin. As soon as he felt Kanan's presance getting further away, Ezra sighed.

"That was close..I don't want Kanan to find about ''it''...."Ezra was interrupted.....

"So, you had a little chat with your Master. Too bad that he is planning to leave you"The voice said

"Shut IT! Kanan would never do that.......would he?"Ezra said looking down starting to doubt himself. Maybe...the voice was right.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yeyyyyy another Chapter done,let me know in the comments what do you think and PLEASE COMMENT the theme of my next story(I have the themes in my last update so go check them out and tell me what theme would you like to read in my next story)The last update's title was NOT AN UPDATE(BUT I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW)And there is where the themes are.

Padawan girl out.