Chapter Twelve: Killian and Kol

Chapter Twelve: Killian, and Kol

"I would probably list myself as mostly straight. I've met guys all the time that I like. Damn, 'this is a good looking guy,' you know? But I think defining yourself as 100 percent anything is kind of near sighted and close minded."

Killian

When Kol Calls Him Babe On The Phone. Like A Week Ago

"I want to see Kol!" I shout at Kol's brother. Can't really remember his name, he's quiet and emo looking.

"He's with Jasmine right now." His other brother says holding his hands out in the air. I am panting. Looking around the dessert are we are in. They broke me out of a Russian prison.

"Who the fuck is Jasmine?!" I grind out. On my last straw. I have been in the Black Dolphin prison for a century. Kol, I need Kol. Not these fucking look alikes.

"Our soulmate." The quiet one speaks up. I clench my jaw.

"Why isn't Kol here? I want to fucking see Kol." I clench my fists. Looking around again. Not liking having open space to my back.

"We'll get him just calm down." The other brother says. The quiet brother starts to run away. Using speed.

"Don't tell me to be calm!" I shout. Flashes of the last time I wasn't in jail.

"If you don't calm the fuck down I'll have to put you back in there, Killian." The more outspoken one says. I shake my head. I don't want to go back in there. I press my hands to my ears.

"I'm not going back!" My canines come out full force. My eyes switching to yellow. Blooded faces flash behind my eyes. My yellow eyes.

"I'm not going to let you near Jasmine if you go on another spree." Kaden. His name is Kaden.

"I'm not going to kill anyone!" I feel my eyes water slightly. "I don't want to!"

"Calm down." Kaden says. Moving a little toward me.

"Stay away from me! Don't touch me!" I shout out. "Stay out of my danger zone."

Zone

Killzone

1880

"What did you do?" I shout loudly. My hand tightening. "I can't breathe. Why can't I breathe?! What the fuck did you do to him?"

"I-I urgh." Her words are a gurgle as her breath leaves her.

"What was that?" I ask red tinting my vision. Why do people always say they black out after seeing red? I can see with perfect clarity. Must be my yellow eyes. "I can't imagine what it's like to be robbed of air. Oh wait, yes. Yes I fucking can." I push harder. My canines out. I laugh with a lack of humor that has her eyes bulging.

That could also be my hand on her throat.

"Please?" She gets out. Clawing at my hand.

"No." I tell her. Her feet leave the ground. "I could have let you down easy with a missing hand if you hadn't touched him. If you had left Kol out of it... I might've..." I shake my head. Pursing my lips.

"You you are in love with him." She laughs. Wheezing. I had loosened my hold on her.

"Goodbye you fucking bitch." I snap her neck. Power floods through me. She falls to the ground. Her red hair that I had once found uniquely beautiful spread around her. Her eyes streaming tears of red. She closed her eyes. I pant. Clenching my jaw. Trying to not think of... her. Zara, I was in love with you too. I think to myself. I was in love with you and you wanted Kol. Kol.