Chapter Sixteen: Kelly

"Rape isn't about uncontrollable sexual desire.

You just have to listen in on a Call Of Duty game to see that.

When the kid crows 'I raped you!',

he's not calling the other guy sexy;

he's saying he defeated him,

dominated him,

humiliated him.

That's what rape is about and that should scare you."

Kelly

"Stop kissing me!" I bite as hard as I can onto his bottom lip. He pulls back. Blood dripping down his chin.

"Kelly," He starts and I shake my head. Sobbing.

"Let me go!" I beg. He looks down at me. Shadows on his angular face. He looks like a villain in a superhero movie.

"I can't. Even if they didn't kill my family I still wouldn't let you leave. You're my soulmate and I can't let you leave me." I hang my head, crying harder. He had taken me early today and now it's dark outside. I am sitting in the middle of a massive gray warehouse. One tiny window in the corner of the room helps me keep track of time. He had pulled me out of bed and dragged me here.

"If I'm your soulmate you should at least untie me right?" I ask sniffing.

"I suppose." He furrows his eyebrows. I try to put on my best innocent face. I can't get the feel of his lips on mine out of my head.I want to be disgusted, but a tiny reckless part of me liked it. It makes me disgusted with myself. He walks around me to untie me. I pull my wrist in front of me. My joints cracking.

"Ouch." I pout. More tears streaming as I look at my bleeding wrists. He kneels down untying my ankles. I don't attack him after a moment and he seems relaxed. I'm not stupid. He is strong, inhumanly strong. I'll bide my time until he sleeps or leaves the room. Then I'll run.

"There you are," He says. A little breathily. His eyes flashing from my wrists to my eyes. He has this expression, like he wants me to thank him...

"Thank you." I tell him. At this point my pride is down the drain.

"Your welcome, little mate." He practically purrs. I try to hold in my sobs. He is squatting down to be closer to my height. I close my eyes. Not wanting to see his terrifyingly beautiful face. "We'll be together forever."

I cry harder. My sobs escaping me at the thought of having to stay captive forever. "I have a family."

"You do?" His voice is wary. I read somewhere that if you show a murderer that you are a person their reasoning comes in.

"I have 5 little siblings I take care of. I have a mom and a dad." I am sobbing as I think of my family. They can barely survive even with my money. They need me. "They won't survive without me. I love them."

"I love you." His voice is hard. Emotionless. Like his 'love' trumps my family.

"No you don't!" I shriek. Losing my cool. I open my eyes. Going after him. Digging my nails into his face and trying to hurt him with my whole body.

"Little mate," He says in a deep controlled voice. He pulls me from his body. And then I'm flying. My arms flail in a useless attempt to grab at the air. I fly all the way across the room. The air leaves my lungs in a harsh breath. Then I crash into a wall. Screaming at the top of my lungs the whole way. My body crashes and it aches. My life flashes across my eyes.