Chapter 10

Goo Jun Pyo sat in his room with So Yi Jung and Song Woo Bin. His friends received a call from Yoon Ji Hoo who explained the confrontation between the two of them and that he thought they should be around so Goo Jun Pyo didn't hurt himself.

"Jun Pyo... Are you this upset because Ji Hoo is with Geum Jan Di?" Yi Jung asked, looking worriedly at a pale Jun Pyo.

"Shut up." Jun Pyo snapped, glaring at Yi Jung. "Why are you even here?"

"We are your friends and we are worried about you, clearly we had reason to be worried. Talk to us." Woo Bin sat next to Jun Pyo, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"There's nothing to say. Jan Di chose Ji Hoo."

"Goo Jun Pyo you know it's not that simple." Woo Bin replied.

"It is that simple. All she had to do was wait for me but she couldn't do that. She couldn't even wait for me to handle this situation."

"You chose the family business. We would have done the same thing in your position. Ji Hoo doesn't have anyone telling him who can and cannot be with. This was out of your control. If you would have chose to stay with her you would have both suffered and she would have hated you." Yi Jung spoke calmly, trying to not upset the unstable Goo Jun Pyo. "You protected your family name and Jan Di. Be proud of that. Now it's time to prepare for your wedding and put the past behind you."

"Are you telling me I have to move on and be happy with this?" Jun Pyo yelled.

"No, we're telling you that it's time to face reality. You can still feel hurt and miss Jan Di but it's time to stop showing that to the world. The great Goo Jun Pyo can't fall apart." Yi Jung patted Goo Jun Pyo on the shoulder and walked out of his room.

"We are going to stay here for awhile. I do think it's better to avoid Jan Di and Ji Hoo until your wedding day, since this is the path you've taken. If you need us we'll be around, we'll give you some space for now." Woo Bin smiled to his friend and walked out the door to meet Yi Jung.

Goo Jun Pyo walked over to his bed, throwing himself onto it. How did everything get so screwed up? Why do I have to let go of the woman I love? Maybe it really is my fault. I was wrong in Macau but maybe Yi Jung and Woo Bin are right, this is the only way to protect her. He sighed and pulled the covers over his head.

Yi Jung and Woo Bin were walking away from Jun Pyo's room speaking quietly. "So what else did Ji Hoo say to you?" Yi Jung asked.

Woo Bin shook his head and looked around before answering. "He wants to marry her."

"Well that's not that shocking, did he already propose?" Yi Jung didn't seem too concerned.

"That's the problem. He hasn't proposed and he is planning on making a huge scene about it when he does."

Yi Jung paused, confused for a moment, before realizing what Woo Bin was trying to say.

"Is he trying to get himself killed?! Is he crazy? Will he really go that far?" Yi Jung started to shout.

Woo Bin immediately hushed him.

"M-Min Seo Hyun?" Jan Di stared at the beautiful model in front of her. Ji Hoo's first love was stunning, she smiled sweetly at Jan Di.

"Jan Di, I'm so happy to see you again!" She embraced Jan Di, who stood there with a goofy expression.

Ji Hoo laughed next to them. "Min Seo Hyun called me awhile back. She said she would be taking a vacation for a couple weeks and would be coming back to see us. Of course she will also be at Goo Jun Pyo's wedding."