Chapter 14

Jan Di woke up to the smell of food cooking in the kitchen. She cracked her eyes open, just enough to put on her slippers and make it out of the bedroom. Her nose took over, leading her to Ji Hoo who was standing over the stove top, already dressed for the day.

He saw her stumbling into the kitchen, sniffing the air and wearing her goofy pajamas. Her hair was a mess and she looked like she hadn't slept for a week. He smiled at her. "Good morning Jan Di, did you sleep well?"

She sat at the table, cradling her face in one hand. "Mmhmm" she grunted.

Ji Hoo placed the breakfast dishes on the table, he prepared a simple meal of rice, soup and fried eggs. "Seo Hyun said she'd be stopping by today."

Jan Di wasn't paying attention to him, she was eating the food as he set it down, barely stopping to catch a breathe.

Ji Hoo couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"Jan Di, you look so cute stuffing your face in your pajamas!" Seo Hyun cried out.

"Seo Hyun! I didn't think you'd be here this early." Ji Hoo chuckled, she had let herself in like she always did.

"Of course I'm here early, we have a wedding to plan don't we?" she was beaming with excitement.

Jan Di squinted towards Seo Hyun. "Wedding?"

"Geum Jan Di! Your wedding to Ji Hoo. Don't you remember saying yes to his proposal last night?" Seo Hyun was teasing her. Jan Di was clearly still half asleep.

Jan Di stared at her for a minute before jumping from her seat. "I-i'm getting m-married! To..." She looked to Ji Hoo. Oh why does he always have to be smiling at me! "Ji Hoo. Stop smiling at me!" She hurried towards Seo Hyun and grabbed her arm, dragging her back to the room she had just rolled out of.

Seo Hyun questioned her about her statement to Ji Hoo, knowing very well that Jan Di was nervous but she had to tease her. Jan Di brushed her off and started asking her when the wedding would be, who would be in it, if it had to be a big wedding. Seo Hyun was quick to reassure Jan Di that she would be there to help her and take the pressure off, she knew Jan Di wasn't fond of planning events and she wouldn't know the first thing about planning a wedding.

She asked Jan Di if they could go look at dresses together later, since dresses were sometimes difficult to tailor just right. "Oh but have you decided on a date yet?"

"Ah, no not yet. We haven't really had the chance to talk..." She mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll pick a date soon. Whatever you need help with i'm here. I can't believe my two favorite people are getting married. I'm so happy for you Jan Di." Min Seo Hyun was so excited for them. She couldn't wipe the grin off her face.

Ji Hoo came in to join them, after all it's his wedding too. They all tossed ideas around, Jan Di was still a little nervous at the idea of marrying Ji Hoo but she really did love him and wanted to marry him. They eventually decided to get married in 6 months time, they would be having a winter wedding, after Christmas. Seo Hyun was in love with their idea. Seo Hyun would design and send out their invitations, Jan Di insisted on keeping the guest list fairly small.

After working out a few details to get started, Seo Hyun took Jan Di out to go dress shopping. Jan Di wasn't as excited as most people getting married, she knew anything Seo Hyun picked out would have a hefty price tag and it worried her that everyone would spend too much. Seo Hyun reassured her that they wouldn't go over the top.

They made their way to a designer dress shop, Jan Di was in awe of the beautiful dresses around her and she had no idea where to begin. Seo Hyun shoved her towards a dressing room and immediately started chatting with the dress consultant who started pulling dresses off the rack.

Jan Di tried on a few styles, sweetheart neckline, ball gown, mermaid style, none of them seemed to interest her. Seo Hyun moved for a more classic and elegant approach, getting Jan Di the next dress.

Jan Di stepped out of the dressing room and Seo Hyun let out a gasp. Jan Di's dress was a off the shoulder A-line with delicate lace on it. It was simple, but reflected Jan Di well. Seo Hyun was happy with how gorgeous Jan Di look and Jan Di herself was blushing at herself in the mirror. I think Ji Hoo would love this dress, it's actually really pretty.

After the dress was picked, Jan Di and Seo Hyun shopped for shoes, accessories and tried on veils. By the end of it Jan Di was exhausted and happy she didn't have to plan the entire wedding. Seo Hyun dropped Jan Di off at home and waved goodbye.

"Ji Hoo I'm home, I got a dress today. I think Seo Hyun was about to cry when she saw it." She called out.

Ji Hoo sat up from the couch and smiled at her, quickly getting up to come greet with a kiss. "Jan Di can we do something tonight?"

Jan Di had a wave of fear move through her. "W-what!?" Oh no. Jan Di get a hold of yourself!

Ji Hoo laughed at her expression, he knew what she was thinking. "Come sleep in my room tonight. We're going to be married soon, we really should start sharing a bed."

"Oh, okay." She agreed, nervous, but she knew he was right. She wanted to sleep with him but didn't know what would happen. "I just don't want be pregnant on my wedding day..."

Ji Hoo was caught off guard with her statement, he didn't expect her to say something so odd. "What? Jan Di you won't get pregnant from sleeping." I would like to start a family but I think she would kill me if it was before we were married.

Jan Di sighed in relief, grinning at Ji hoo. "Then let's go to bed." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along to their room, causing Ji Hoo's cheeks to turn red.

They went about their nightly routine, washing up and dressing for bed. Ji Hoo was reading in bed, waiting on Jan Di to join him. When she came out of the bathroom, she snuck under the covers, turning off her light. Ji Hoo sighed, he gently pulled Jan Di closer to him and laid her head on his chest.

"Ji Hoo..." Jan Di whispered, peeking up at him.

He stroked her hair and held her close to him. He wanted to enjoy being in bed with his fiancee, even if she was shy. He kissed her on the forehead and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Hello all! Thank you so much for the positive feedback for this story, it really inspires me to keep going and write more. I want to apologize for having a break for awhile, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go next and had some writers block but I've got the next couple chapters already planned out. This chapter was a bit fluffy, last chapter was very Jae Kyung/Jun Pyo focused so I wanted to give you a peek of our favorite couple being cheesy and lovey! :D Thank you again, hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come!