Chapter 13

"Goo Jun Pyo! Come lay in bed with your wife, it's your wedding night!" Jae Kyung called from under the covers.

Jun Pyo and Jae Kyung were now on their honeymoon. They had a private villa to themselves that Jae Kyungs family had arranged. There were rose petals all over the floor, the bed and in the bath, champagne was prepared and a lavish display of desserts was on the table. Everything was perfect, how any happy couple would want it. Jun Pyo wasn't happy though, he was feeling dejected. He recalled the evening just a few hours before.

Ji Hoo proposed to Jan Di right in front of him, on the day of the wedding he didn't want to be part of. Everyone was smiling, even Geum Jan Di. She looked up at Jun Pyo before accepting Ji Hoo's outrageous proposal. She started crying and Jae Kyung ran to her side, congratulating her. Yi Jung, Woo Bin, Seo Hyun, everyone was happy for them. Jun Pyo couldn't move from his seat, he felt void of all emotion at that moment. He could hardly believe that his best friend would put on such a scene in front of him.

He paced back in forth in his room, ignoring Jae Kyung who was whining for his attention. What am I supposed to do about this? How am I supposed to stop their wedding when I've been forced to marry this monkey woman.

Interrupting Jun Pyo's thoughts, Jae Kyung strolled up to him and threw her arms around his neck. "Why won't you come to bed with your wife? I even bought this expensive lingerie!"

Jun Pyo peered down at the lingerie Jae Kyung was talking about. He quickly averted his gaze and shoved her away from him. "I'm not doing that with you." As he turned to walk away, Jae Kyung quickly clung to his arm.

"Juuuun our families expect grandchildren as soon as possible! I'm afraid what they might say if we don't give them what they want!" She looked at him with wide eyes and a pout, trying to convince him she was only worried about pleasing the families. Jun Pyo was not impressed. He shook her off and walked out the door yelling "I'm not going to have monkey children with you, crazy woman!"

His new wife slumped into the bed. Fine then Goo Jun Pyo, I'll think of a plan. Just wait!

She perked up at her own thoughts and grabbed her cell phone, dialing Jan Di's number.

Jan Di quickly answered, concerned as to why Jae Kyung would be called her on her wedding night.

"Ah well Jan Di, I had a few things to talk about. I hope you don't mind me asking but have you... slept with Ji Hoo yet?" Jae Kyung asked in a innocent voice.

"WHAT?" Jan Di yelled into the phone. Jae Kyung fumbled to not drop her phone from the shock of Jan Di's booming voice. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to shout I just... No, I haven't done that with Ji Hoo."

"Oh you haven't? Well I guess I can't ask you much then... Well I hope you can start a family as soon as you get married, Jan Di! I'm going to try to start my own family tonight, wish me luck!" She cheered into the phone.

Jan Di paused before reluctantly giving Jae Kyung a 'good luck' and hanging up the phone.

Jan Di was disturbed by Jae Kyungs call. What was THAT about?

-

"You haven't done what with me?" Ji Hoo asked.

Jan Di jumped at his question. She didn't hear him come into the room during her phone call. "Oh uhmm Jae Kyung wanted to know if... we cooked breakfast together."

Ji Hoo couldn't help but smile at her obvious lie. "That's what you were yelling about?"

"Y-yes. She was nervous about their first morning as a couple. Oh but look at the time, it's so late, I better get to bed. Goodnight!" Shye quickly ran out of the room towards Ji Hoo's guest room.

Ji Hoo chuckled. We're engaged and she still stays in the guest room. I wonder if she plans on sleeping there when we are married.

-

The next morning, Jae Kyung woke to find Jun Pyo had pushed her out of the bed and took it all for himself. This jerk! I'm his wife, he can't treat me this way! She snuck onto the bed and threw herself on top of him. "GOO JUN PYO!" she yelled into his ear.

He flew up, throwing her off the bed once again and flailing his arms about. "What do you want!" he shouted back at her.

"Let's go do something fun! I'm your wife, you need to be nice to me now!" She grinned at him, like a child asking for someone to play with them.

He scoffed at her remark, getting out of bed and heading towards the door.

"I called Jan Di last night after you left!" she blurted out, trying to find something to say to make sure he didn't leave.

He turned around with a confused look on his face. "You what?"

"Well I was nervous about our first night... so I called for some advice."

"What do you mean advice?! What did you tell her?" He was clenching his fists, ready to throw a punch towards her any second.

"I asked her if she and Ji Hoo had slept together! I mean, why did I even have to ask right? Of course they have, look at how close they are. I bet they'll have have children before we do!" She rambled on, letting her imagination run wild to aggravate Jun Pyo.

Jun Pyo was visibly shaking but keeping his mouth shut for once. So, she's not only marrying him but trying to give him children? Well, I guess we'll see how she feels if I do the same thing. He scooped Jae Kyung off the floor and onto the bed. "This will only happen once Monkey, so don't beg me ever again, no matter how fantastic I am."

Jae Kyung couldn't move, she just nodded. He sure is arrogant, but it seems my plan worked.