Comets - Ed Nygma

You turned on the telescope and welcomed the soft buzz it brought to the room. That sound always made you smile. You walked down the aisles of the large auditorium. This used to be your lab before you "went rouge" as people say. They never fully took everything down, they kept your telescope and posters about space but that's it. They turned the rest into an observatory, filled the space with plush recliner chairs and did nights where they would project things onto the ceiling. As you walked your feet would stick to parts of the floor and there were candy wrappers littered under the seats. This place used to be so much more than just another trashed theatre. You heard the door close and turned to see Ed standing by it. You started walking back towards him and gave him a hug. "You didn't kill anyone on your way here did you?" you questioned with a skeptical look on your face.

"Maybe not kill so much as injure..." He stated smirking down at you with his hands around your waist. You playfully rolled your eyes and jumped out of his grasp grabbing the shopping bag he set on the ground with one hand and his in the other.

"Come on, we don't want to miss our window" you say as you drag him down the aisle towards the exact center of the auditorium. Before you and Ed became criminals you were an astronomer. You loved your job just as Ed loved his but of course when people found out about your crimes you got fired. That didn't mean that you had to stop though. According to your calculations tonight there was supposed to be a gigantic comet shower.

You sat Ed down and gave him the bag of snacks. Jogging back up the aisle to position the telescope and turn on the projector. Once everything was in place you sat down next to him. It was around 2:30am so both of you were in a goofy mood plus you add in the amount of sugar you both were consuming and it was bound to be a great night. While you two waited you made a total mess, throwing candy, trying to get it in your mouth. The floor was even more of a mess than when you arrived. When the time came you pulled a blanket out of your bag and placed it over the both of you. He put his arm around you and you snuggled into his side, both of you laid down and watched as comets flew through space above your heads. Soon enough the sugar was wearing off and you started to feel really tired. You rested your head on Ed's shoulder and wrapped your arms around his torso. He looked just as fascinated as you did by the passing comets. Before you know it you passed out and woke up laying on top of a very asleep Edward Nygma. You leaned up and looked around seeing that light was coming in from the windows near the ceiling and that the clock read 9:30am. You could hear people gathering outside the door and you quickly woke Ed, packing all of your belongings and dragging him out the back door so you wouldn't get caught. By the time you got home Ed was a still practically a zombie, you both got in your pajamas and decided to spend the day in bed. Later that night when you went to do the laundry you found some polaroids that Ed took while you were sleeping.