Mad Hatter x Reader

This was requested by @JustABrokenGirl01 I hope you like it. I wasn't really sure what to write so I hope it's satisfactory. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alice? Are you my Alice?"

An odd man stumbles down the street turning girls too examine their faces. His hand lands on your shoulder and you get a good look at his face, his eyes are red and he looks exasperated. When he examines you something clicks and he starts tugging on your arm.

"There you are! I've been looking all over town for you." He gives an over exaggerated tsk and continues, "You've been a very naughty girl trying to run away like that. I thought I had lost you! What a shame that would have been."

You look around and nobody seems to take notice of the actions taking place, then again nobody pays attention. You try to resist his lead but his grip only tightens.

"Now Alice, don't try to escape me. We can't let you getting in the wrong hands now can we."

At this point your instincts went straight from 'this guy is weird' too 'get the hell away from him'. His entire demeanor has changed, he's no longer dazed and distraught but rather energetic and delusional. I have no idea who he thinks I am, but I can guarantee it's not who he's looking for.

"I'm not Alice!" You shout out in another attempt to yank your arm from him.

He stops at the edge of an alley and pushes you into it, just out of range from pedestrians. You deeply regret not taking those self defense classes when you had the chance. He backs you up until you are flush against the wall with nowhere to go.

"Now now Alice, don't be this way" He gently brushes away a misplaced lock of hair and caresses your cheek.

You shudder as a feeling of despair overwhelms you, nothing good is going to come from this. He makes you look him in the eyes before he gains a serious composure and starts talking, "you are aware of your heartbeat" he pulls a pocketwatch from his breast pocket. "Hear how it syncs with the ticking of this watch?"

You refuse to follow his instructions, as soon as he pulled the watch out you knew he must be that crazy Mad Hatter guy that everyone has been talking about. You do everything in your power to avert your senses. I am not going to get hypnotized, not today. I guess all that time spacing out in geometry really came in handy.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO INSTRUCTIONS!!!" he yells making you cower inadvertently.

He gives up on trying to hypnotize you and settles for a good old fashion blow to the head.

---

Everything hurts. You brain is pounding against the inside of your skull as if trying to escape. You go to move your aching muscles and find you can't either because you're too tired too physically move or there is something holding you down. You try to open your eyes and soon become worried that your blind. You can't see anything but black though you can feel your eyes opening and closing. You are cold, but don't know why. You can feel a slight breeze pass by the tips of your ears. You hear footsteps and feel fabric brush against your thigh. An even bigger pit forms in the cavity of your chest. What did he do to me?  The blackness soon becomes stark white before your eyes adjust to the odd and uneven lighting of a dusty warehouse. A long table reaches out in front of you, filled with pastel and broken tea wear covered in a thick layer of dust. Around the table loose tarps hang from odd holes in the ceiling. You try to move your limbs once more and discover that they are in fact tied behind your back. You look down at your legs too find that you are now wearing a frilly doll like dress and white thigh high socks. I can't believe he dressed me!  Everything about this situation is making you come to the realisation that he's going to kill you, or worse. With his mental state you think it's going to be a fate worse than death he sentences you too. Heavy footsteps fill the upper level of the warehouse. The GCPD has arrived. A spark of hope fills your chest, you're going to be okay. You're too caught up in the adrenaline too listen too what they are saying but as Jervis grabs your arm you get reinstated in the present. Why don't they just shoot him already! A needle is pressed into your forearm and you can feel immediate pain. The last thing you see before your vision becomes blurry is the worried face of Jim Gordon in the upper balcony. Fire takes over your body, invading your veins and everything goes back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I killed you! ;P