Fluffy dating Lunafreya - Headcanons -

- Sitting in the beautiful palace gardens and enjoying each other's company

- Bubble baths together!!!

- Luna likes to play with your hair: running her fingers through it, braiding it, tucking it behind your ears and away from your beautiful face, etc.

- Luna isn't clingy but does like to shower you with love and affection whether it be by sweet little kisses to your temple or lips, warm hugs or holding your hand.

- She also likes to rest her head on your shoulder while intertwining her fingers with yours or rest her forehead against yours.

- She is far from being shy in the relationship. She is surprisingly very flirty and romantic.

- Luna prefers to be the little spoon. She loves the feeling of you wrapping your arms around her and bringing her close to you. She feels so at ease and happy in your embrace.

- Luna is the silent jealous type. She won't say anything or make any comments but rather shows her jealousy through her actions and expression. She'll glare at the ground and draw her lips into a thin line. She'd cross her arms and mumbles things under her breath. She'll try to cover up the fact that she's jealous but you can see it in her eyes and body language.

- Imagine Luna teaching you how to ballroom dance. You enjoy the close contact more than the actual dancing XD

- Luna is actually a pretty good singer. She likes to sings you little songs and hum little tunes when lying next to you in bed.

- Luna is the one who organises dates.

- Luna absolutely adores your smile and laugh. It always brightens her day when she sees your smile, if not faintly tinting her cheeks pink.

- You'll find cute little romantic notes/poems in fancy cursive writing stuffed in all your things; your wardrobe, drawers, purse, pockets, etc.

- Luna's kisses are gentle and sweet. One hand will stroke your cheek while the other will be placed daintily at your hip.

- She likes to lay/cuddle up next to you.

- ESKIMO KISSES (●♡∀♡)