"Come on baby, up to bed" - Noctis

You tried your best to keep yourself from falling asleep but lying against your boyfriend's side, hands intertwined, star gazing on the balcony of his apartment had sent you into a peaceful lull.

The starry night sky was always a beautiful sight to behold. Even if they were dulled by the lights of Lucis and blocked by the tall buildings and skyscrapers.

Noctis had noticed your struggle to stay awake and smiled faintly as he looked down at you.

"You tired, princess?" He asked in a soft tone, planting a kiss on the top of your head.

You shook your head at the same time a yaw had slipped past your lips causing the young Prince's smile to grow, a low chuckle escaping the back of his throat.

"No, I'm fully awake."

"I find that hard to believe."

Noctis rose to his feet, pulling you up with him. His hands gripped your elbows to steady you as you swayed from side to side.

"Come on, baby, up to bed." Noctis cooed, scooping you up in his arms as be began walking you to his room. You yawned again and snuggled into his chest.

"But Noct, I'm not... tired" you argued. But you let him carry you to his room nonetheless.

Nudging the door open with his foot, Noctis placed you underneath the covers of his double bed before snuggling under the covers with you and pulling you against his chest.

"Good night Noct", you said sleepily before your eye fluttered closed. You were put in mere seconds. Noctis kissed your temple before closing his own eyes.

"Night princess."